Windows 10: Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Discus and support Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iriszer0, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Iriszer0 Win User

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hello microsoft community,

I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it.

In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception).

I tried everything updating drivers every scan u can do with CMD( sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f /r etc..) but there were always no results/no issues found.

Also tried to fully reset my windows but the BSOD always returned after some days or hours.

At the moment I dont know what to do further more and hope someone of this community can help.

Here are some minidumps but Iam not getting smarter out of it: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuDjlAo5O2noiSOfLsgf4vcUIAup

Edit: Yes I can boot up to system they pop up randomly and updated my BIOS to latest version too.

Yours sincerely,

Iriszer0

[moved from German forums]

:)

Iriszer0, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Hardware Issues

Hi Cory,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to outdated drivers. Kindly answer the following questions for us to isolate the issue:

• What error message did you receive when you try to run the troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried updating your Network adapter?

If not, we would suggest updating your network adapter using the steps on this article:
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 14, 2018
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ? - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD hardware

2. Multiple bsod issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple bsod issues: I installed a realtek audio driver from acer store. Unfortunately it was old and bsod appeared.I tried safe mode , automatic repair but it didn't work. So I reset the system but still didn't help. I then used cmd and used...
  3. BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?: Hi Please see my previous thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-crashing-and-performance-issuesfreezing/00bd4dcc-47e5-4a40-a3a0-0d6f31156b34? In summary, I've done a clean install of Windows 10, replaced the GPU, replaced the CMOS...
  4. Multiple BSOD issue

Multiple BSOD issue: I just recently have had the issue of multiple blue-screens in a row. I recently replaced my SSD with a larger one so I had to reinstall Windows 10 a couple days ago. I haven't had blue-screens for about a month now and all of a sudden I get a...
  5. BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Driver issue, multiple error messages: I have been getting the BSOD for the last 2 weeks on and off now. From what I gather it is due to a faulty or corrupt driver. When I open Device Manager, none of my devices are flagged as issues, so I ran the Driver Verifier and zipped my last 3 minidumps into a .zip file. I...
  6. Hardware issue or driver?

Hardware issue or driver?: My W10 PC (Build 10.0.18362 Build 18362) has been acting buggy for a few days now. I scanned with multiple security products including Malwarbytes Bitdefender and others and Im not finding anything. I first noticed a problem while running Handbrake. It would just quit within...
  7. Driver/hardware issues.

Driver/hardware issues.: Hello My old mentor built me a gaming desktop a little over a year ago and there is one big issue that I have been trying to figure out but I can't find any solutions that work. Here are the specs of my computer before I begin: OS: Windows 10 PRo System Manufacturer:...
  8. Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue

Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue: Hi, For the past 14 months, I've been having BSOD issues as well as frequent CTD's in gaming (potentially unrelated). These started after a power supply failure and I've been unable to isolate what is causing the issues. I've performed CPU stress testing (AIDA64, Prime95),...
  9. Multiple BSOD Issues

Multiple BSOD Issues: Hey, I have had multiple BSOD issues for a while now and would love to fix some/most of them if possible. They range from happening at startup or idle, to in the middle of games and especially while using browsers on sites with lots of stuff going on. I know some of my...
  10. Multiple BSOD's - hardware or software issue?

Multiple BSOD's - hardware or software issue?: Hi! Had some issues with my laptop in december and eventually handed it in to the store which I bought it from. They sent it along to a workshop who changed the motherboard. I just got the computer back earlier this week, but I'm experiencing similar issues, though not as...