Windows 10: Multiple BSOD help

Discus and support Multiple BSOD help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Dell XPS 1965 that has been experiencing almost regular BSOD. There has not been a consistent stop code with these BSODs. Lately, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex_96248, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Multiple BSOD help

Hello,

I have a Dell XPS 1965 that has been experiencing almost regular BSOD. There has not been a consistent stop code with these BSODs.

Lately, I have been trying to update to Windows 1903 and have been unsuccessful every time because I encounter a BSOD during the installation process.

Based on the stop codes, it seems it might be a problem with a driver. I have tried excessively to make sure all of my drivers are up to date. Since the problem has been persisting, I ran Windows driver verifier and sure enough, it BSOD immediately upon startup with driver verifier running.

The link below is to the minidump files for both BSOD today, MSinfo, and computer specs.

Any information on which driver is causing the problems or a finger towards a solution would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vog2ie53iaq6der/AACApbMN-Z_Hn5lZ4bluqtYea?dl=0

:)

Alex_96248, Oct 3, 2019

2. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

I've recently ran into multiple BSOD and need assistance in solving them. I've done "chkdsk /f /r", "sfc /scannow" and "mssched.exe" and it says that my system has no errors.

Here is a link to my dump files. Minidump.zip

List of Errors:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BAD_POOL_HEADER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

William Tea, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD help

1. Multiple BSOD help - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD help

2. Multiple BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD. Please help.: Multiple BSOD Would really appreciate any help that I'll get here. I'm going crazy already. So I had my first pc built on the first week of December. As a person who's not a tech savvy, I hired someone who'll assemble my pc. So everything went smoothly for the first...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD errors HELP: Hello I have recently built my new computer and have been experiencing multiple BSOD and have been using microsoft answers to diagnose the problem. I have found driver verifier keeps causing the BSOD and figured it was an outdated driver causing the issue from this post...
  4. Multiple BSODs Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs Please Help!: Hi folks, Please can someone help me get to the bottom of the problems I'm having with my laptop. It's been problematic for a few months now. The laptop has become really unreliable with freezes/hangs, random resets and the dreaded BSOD I originally thought it was...
  5. Need help with multiple BSOD

Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  6. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  7. Multiple BSOD, please help!

Multiple BSOD, please help!: Hello! I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or install something. I have tried updating drivers and and have even completely reinstalled windows and cleaned the drive but I'm...
  8. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  9. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...
  10. Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated

Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated: I have recently been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up my pc - maybe once every 2 to 3 starts. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. SFC and the memory diagnostics tool -...