Windows 10: Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

Discus and support Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Multiple bluescreens from windows in relation to memory management, all caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0 see below. Seems to only have started recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoxephJ, Nov 30, 2020.

1. JoxephJ Win User

Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

Multiple bluescreens from windows in relation to memory management, all caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0 see below. Seems to only have started recently last month.

I tested with different RAM and a different Motherboard, still getting blue screens.

I've done memtest with 4 passes no errors from a USB stick.

Reinstalled windows on a new SSD still crashes.

Done everything with sfc and DISM and anything things online tell you to do.

Seems to happen most when using chrome, Chrome has been crashing a lot recently as well.

Any help fixing this or anyone having similar issues?

Computer specs:
    AMD Ryzen 3600
    MSI B550 A Pro
    Corsair DDR4 3200 MHz Ram 16gb
    Gtx 970

Time: 20/11/2020 19:21:40
    BugCheck code: 0x00000133
    Parameter 1: 00000000`00000001
    Parameter 2: 00000000`00001e00
    Parameter 3: fffff802`668fb320
    Parameter 4: 00000000`00000000
    Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused by address: ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

Time: 26/11/2020 20:34:39
    Bug Check string: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    Bugcheck code 0x00000001
    Parameter 1: 00000000`77a81cfc
    Parameter 2: 00000000`00000001
    Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 4: ffffdf83`6b795b80
    Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused by addressntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

Time: 26/11/2020 19:35:07

Bug check string: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
    Bug check code: 0x000000fc
    Parameter 1: ffffc68c`cacb2ef0
    Parameter 2: 8a000002`22f8cb63
    Parameter 3: ffffd881`b6d955e0
    Parameter 4: 00000000`00000000
    Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused by Address: ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

Time: 27/11/2020 22:54:20

Bug check string: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check code: 0x0000001a
    Parameter 1: 00000000`00000403
    Parameter 2 :fffffb01`62b16800
    Parameter 3: 80000001`3f1a0c66
    Parameter 4: fffffb01`62b16880
    Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused by Address: ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

:)

JoxephJ, Nov 30, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Nov 30, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

Hey there Luddle_Pudde!

Evan here an Independent Adviser here to address your issue.

It sounds to me that there may most likely be an issue with one of your memory sticks. I would suggest attempting to first run a memory diagnostic test.

The steps to do so can be found on this website:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

When you say you purchased memory sticks, did you replace all the ram in your system or just some?

Also, if you had just recently purchase memory sticks. We know one thing for certain: that the memory sticks you just purchased are working optimally.

Therefore, I would suggest removing your old memory sticks if the above test doesn't come back with any errors. If your games work without any crashing,

My hunch is that this is a ram issue. Have you also attempted to re-install all your drivers for Nvidia?

EvanFleming, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

1. Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0 - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD recent

2. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs recently: Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if...
  3. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs recently: Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if...
  4. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  10. BSOD - Bad Pool Header caused by NTOSKRNL

BSOD - Bad Pool Header caused by NTOSKRNL: Hello, I've been having an issue this past week whenever my computer restarts (seems to be from Windows Updates) I come back to a Bad Pool Header BSOD. I was able to get it stopped by uninstalling Avast and doing a Clean Boot. After about 2 hours of restarting and just adding...