Windows 10: Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link

Discus and support Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently upgraded my hardware and moved over my NVMe and two HDD's into my new build specifications listed below. I thought the transition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ALuuster, Apr 28, 2020.

1. ALuuster Win User

Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link

Hello, I've recently upgraded my hardware and moved over my NVMe and two HDD's into my new build specifications listed below. I thought the transition would be a lot easier, but it has not been since these stop codes/blue screen appear whenever I happen to play games.

My first stop code was the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and after attempting to fix that the next one was a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and when I tried going into CMD and doing the "sfc/scannow", that also did not work. I've also tried Disk Cleanup, Windows Memory Diagnostics, Updated my drivers directly from the gigabyte and nvidia site, uninstalled and reinstalled applications, updated Direct X one game couldn't run because the "d3dx9_39.dll" was missing AND even reinstalled Windows 10 Home via a USB boot drive. I don't think a system restore will help if I had technically reinstalled a clean version of Windows 10 and did not keep any of my old files on the C drive OS. Lastly I've tried using all of the DISM commands CheckHealth, ScanHealth, and RestoreHealth.

The other stop codes that appear have been: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL X2", "CRITICAL PROCESS_DIED", QUOTA_UNDERFLOW", and "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". Virtualization has not been enabled nor installed.

Here is the link for the zipped .dmp files on OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvnUnPp07Q_wigCpfn1iK_-XHovW?e=5hRfMH

Specs are:

Ryzen 9 3950X

X570 Aorus Ultra BIOS version F11

Nvidia 2070 Super Latest Driver

Corsair RAM 16 GB DDR4

C: Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus //OS

D: WDC WD20EARS //Main storage

G: WDC WD10EZEX //Back Up

:)

ALuuster, Apr 28, 2020

2. S.O.S.! Multiple BSODs...Link to .dmp files and .nfo included for review

Hello all!

Just recently my PC has come down with a reoccurring BSOD problem that is really bumming me out...I have included a link to a .zip I created with my last .dmp files as well as a copy of my system info per a helpful suggestion. I only thought to write down
    the last error's name unfortunately when it happened...my PC diagnosed it as a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I'm pretty sure another one said it was some kind of paging error and another one was a kernel error. I only just recently bought this HDD brand-new
    and installed a fresh copy of Win10 on it, and it is already acting up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks to all of you in advance!

Link to my .zip I created:

071317-15281-01.zip

wilyweasel1, May 23, 2020
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD for Windows 10? (.DMP File Included)

I was given this laptop knowing very well that it was having frequent BSOD (specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors) but I seem to have fixed that particular BSOD.

It's been a solid 48 hours since the last error, but just now as I was playing a game, the computer crashed, leaving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error behind.

Included in the following link is the .dmp file for said crash.

.DMP File

Thank you for your help in advance!

undefinedagent, May 23, 2020
  4. MarcusAls Win User

BSOD: System_Service_Exception .DMP file included

Hi,

I've had the occasional BSOD but as i'm not very familiar with computers I need help getting to the root of the problem.

Here is the .DMP file: MEMORY.DMP

Thanks in advance

MarcusAls, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD included

2. Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files: I recently build a computer with the following hardware:Motherboard: Aorus Z790 Master CPU: Intel Core i9 13900KS RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance XMP @ 6000MHz GPU: Aorus RTX 4080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB Boot Drive: Samsung 2TB 970 EVO PLUS NVME, in M2A_CPU Other Drives: 4 x 4TB...
  3. Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files: I recently build a computer with the following hardware:Motherboard: Aorus Z790 Master CPU: Intel Core i9 13900KS RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance XMP @ 6000MHz GPU: Aorus RTX 4080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB Boot Drive: Samsung 2TB 970 EVO PLUS NVME, in M2A_CPU Other Drives: 4 x 4TB...
  4. Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  6. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  7. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD HELP dmp file included

BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  9. BSOD HELP dmp file included

BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  10. BSOD Help DMP included

BSOD Help DMP included: So I have this dmp file of my recent crash I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what may be the problem?Intel i7-7700HQ cpu @2.80GHz16GB RAMNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1070https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkYymB8ktKw9gwek17l-5rmT8e87?e=gh5NCt...