Windows 10: Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build

Discus and support Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there Just hoping for some help with some sporadic BSOD every hour or few hours on a new build with fresh install. Different errors each time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ajay000222, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build

Hi there

Just hoping for some help with some sporadic BSOD every hour or few hours on a new build with fresh install. Different errors each time including:

Clock watchdog timeout

DPC watchdog violation

APC index mismatch

pagefault in nonpaged area

Configuration: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Ajay000222/saved/srF899

Crashdump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqz2na4twr8dash/Minidump.zip?dl=0

I'm running XMP on ram, no other overclock. Updated drivers as far as I think.

Thanks, appreciate any help!

submitted by /u/ajay000222
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ajay000222, Feb 6, 2021
  2. dlanning79, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Reduku Win User
    Multiple BSOD different errors.

I was running 7 days to die, which is where I can consistently get the errors to pop up via just playing for a couple of minutes. Just running the computer doesn't cause the error, I've run a memory test on the ram in two different systems and ruled that
    out and replaced the CPU. I was hoping debuging or some more expertise would help me narrow down the problem further.

Additionally I also got the following BSOD after I did some more testing.

• kmode exception not handled
    • Whea uncorrectable error
    I have a nvidia RTX 2080 Ti and preformed a clean install of the drivers via the geforce experience driver update before I got these two new BSOD.

I will attempt the DDU clean install and test again.

Just finished the clean install with DDU and ran the game and within 6 mins, received the BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION again.

Reduku, Feb 6, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build :)

cplpro, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build

1. Multiple BSOD intermittently with different errors in new build - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD intermittently

2. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  3. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  4. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  6. New Build - Multiple BSODs

New Build - Multiple BSODs: Hello, A friend of mine recently built a PC (August 2019) from scratch. He has had problems with it since he built it. He asked for my assistance, so it is currently sitting here on my desk, half-together.. Problems: Multiple BSODs - cant run for more than an hour without...
  7. Intermittent BSOD with differing errors

Intermittent BSOD with differing errors: Evening All, I installed a new CPU cooler this afternoon and also added a couple of mods to DayZ and have been getting random BSOD events with differing stop codes ever since. My initial thoughts were that I had inadvertently knocked something so I have had everything apart...
  8. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  9. Multiple BSODs on new build

Multiple BSODs on new build: Hi, I've been getting quite frequent BSODs since I had my new PC delivered. After installing all of my drivers and apps I've been getting various crashes to these screens. These can be during or after gaming, or just during normal usage - there really isn't a correlation...
  10. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.: Earlier in the month I built a new PC for the Wife and I. I use it for gaming and she uses it for video editing. We have been getting random BSODs almost since day one, but they seem more frequent now for some reason. I would like to think I have a decent amount of PC...