Windows 10: Multiple BSOD issue

Discus and support Multiple BSOD issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just recently have had the issue of multiple blue-screens in a row. I recently replaced my SSD with a larger one so I had to reinstall Windows 10 a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mitochondria001, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD issue

I just recently have had the issue of multiple blue-screens in a row. I recently replaced my SSD with a larger one so I had to reinstall Windows 10 a couple days ago. I haven't had blue-screens for about a month now and all of a sudden I get a system_thread_exception_not_handled bsod with Netio.sys being the failing system. After that, on startup I had system_thread_exception_not_handled bsod with ndu.sys being the failing system. Even further after that, I had 4 repeated bsod which were kmode_exception_not_handled with no defined system. I hard restarted my pc and managed to update windows in which I had another kmode_exception_not_handled bsod mid update after I restarted my pc in which I finally finished my windows update afterwards. Haven't crashed for about an hour now, but wanted to see if I could gain insight as to why it happened at all.

Current PC is a Desktop, not a Laptop. Current OS is Windows 10.

I've run both a CHKDSK, SFC Scan, and done a deep scan of my PC for Malware and Viruses.

Minidumps:

https://pennstateoffice365-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/jkm5953_psu_edu/EpkDsa10MwtAm_aTMuusag0BVchUMl--LvjdWqrzrdPG-w?e=OF28og

:)

Mitochondria001, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2020
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD issue [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Sep 8, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

Multiple BSOD issue

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD issue

1. Multiple BSOD issue - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD issue

2. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  3. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  4. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  5. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple bsod issues

Multiple bsod issues: I installed a realtek audio driver from acer store. Unfortunately it was old and bsod appeared.I tried safe mode , automatic repair but it didn't work. So I reset the system but still didn't help. I then used cmd and used...
  7. frustrating issue with BSOD on multiple machines

frustrating issue with BSOD on multiple machines: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help, we are experiencing some weird BSOD issues on multiple machines all connected to a server essentials box, the devices BSOD several times a day and always with the same UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP caused by driver ntoskenl.exe I have...
  8. BSOD multiple time for multiple issues

BSOD multiple time for multiple issues: I have bought a used HP Z800 graphics workstation and since I bought it I started getting BSOD every few week or 2 weeks and I don't know the reason, I have checked the mini dump files and detected HAL / File System / NT Kernel . Can anyone help please....
  9. Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?: Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception). I tried...
  10. Multiple BSOD Issues

Multiple BSOD Issues: Hey, I have had multiple BSOD issues for a while now and would love to fix some/most of them if possible. They range from happening at startup or idle, to in the middle of games and especially while using browsers on sites with lots of stuff going on. I know some of my...