Windows 10: Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help

Discus and support Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive been getting BSOD's today mostly when Im playing Subnautica, when I play dota there was no issues. The BSOD are IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, MEMORY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oscar De Guia, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help

Ive been getting BSOD's today mostly when Im playing Subnautica, when I play dota there was no issues. The BSOD are IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGEMENT twice, and the most recent DRIVER VERIFICATION because I already tried troubleshooting with the verifier and it says it has issue with rt640x64.sys, already tried reinstalling it because its the latest driver. I need a second opinion on my issue. Hopefully it wont come back.

Here is the dmp file in text format from Bluescreen viewer
    https://mega.nz/file/465ljaYK#48kLGkNXHq6S151j-34nbwZxOqxCGrRpjlV4bA0RBpQ

:)

Oscar De Guia, Apr 12, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Apr 12, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 12, 2020
  4. jonkb Win User

Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help

1. Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD issues

2. Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue: Here are the dmps that the pc collected since I did a clean install in hopes of fixing them.I can not pin point when it happens as one happened just after booting and some while gaming.Overclockings are all off but they still happend.GoogleDrive Link to the dmp files...
  3. Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue: Here are the dmps that the pc collected since I did a clean install in hopes of fixing them.I can not pin point when it happens as one happened just after booting and some while gaming.Overclockings are all off but they still happend.GoogleDrive Link to the dmp files...
  4. Multiple BSODs need some help pin pointing the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help with BSOD issues.

Need help with BSOD issues.: i just got a new PC cyber-power and from the first power on it has been randomly crashing. i have did many clean installs of the OS. it is upto date on all drivers. i ran all sorts of test and bluescreenview, memtest 8 full passes no issues im new to this and not very tech...
  6. Need help with a BSOD issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with a BSOD issue.: My laptop (windows 10), 2.5 years old, just recently replaced my battery, and this regular bsod issue started happening with different stop codes, most frequent one being NOT LESS OR EQUAL, and the error is failure of netwtw04.sys, the WiFi driver. I then gave my laptop to...
  7. Need help with multiple BSOD

Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  8. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  9. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  10. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...