Windows 10: Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

Discus and support Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I i am trying to figure the issues with my laptop. It seems that the problem is on Drivers but since everything installed from ACER site I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HawkMoonGR, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

Hi Guys,

I i am trying to figure the issues with my laptop. It seems that the problem is on Drivers but since everything installed from ACER site I am not 100% sure that the BSOD are causing from Driver issue or memory issue.

I have the below :

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: Aspire S5-371, Acer, Minicooper_SK
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15
    RAM: 8451657728 bytes 7,9GB

However I seem to be getting seemingly random bluescreens, mainly totaly random.

It will not make any bluescreen a day or the next day should take more than 3 or more blue screens.

I've tried running a memtest for about 4 cycles and it came back fine. I've also ran prime95 for 20 hours

I've updated the intel graphics card driver to the latest ACER version. The bios and other drivers are all the latest available from ACER

I've also done a sfc /scannow which came back fine. I also ran chkdsk a few times to clear out any errors caused by the improper shutdowns.

I have uploaded the dmp files over there https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arfcr1ZLek1WoxUqKAbXi4ILkTzH?e=AAl8IV

I'm not really sure whats causing the problem and really appreciate your feedback.

Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related e51e389c-2611-4406-9d85-5bcf880f62f1?upload=true.png

:)

HawkMoonGR, Oct 17, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

1. Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Memory_Management

2. bsod probably caused by a driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  3. Recurring sudden blackscreens, probably driver-related

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recurring sudden blackscreens, probably driver-related: Hello. Basically, every few days, when I'm lucky just every few weeks, my screen will suddenly go black while the PC is running. I can usually get it back by rebooting the PC, but it'll repeat itself a few minutes later. The only solution I have found so far is to uninstall...
  4. Multiple driver and defender related BSOD's

Multiple driver and defender related BSOD's: Hello. My PC just experienced multiple BSOD's in the span of several hours The first one was a "system service exception", and from what I found online it seemed like it was related to drivers. I updated my graphics drivers since it has been a while, but to no avail....
  5. Multiple BSODs on laptop (Acer Swift 1)

Multiple BSODs on laptop (Acer Swift 1): Hello all. So to quickly recap the past issues I have had I got my Acer Swift 1 SF114-32 back in February and noticed a month or two ago I was getting BSOD type crashes (most of the time it seemed without an actual blue screen). A lot of these crashes had the bugcheck...
  6. Windows 10 - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod related to ntoskrnl.exe

Windows 10 - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod related to ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I have been getting blue screens with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error recently and I have no idea what's causing it. For some reason, everytime this crash happens, my Nvidia (nvidia geforce gtx 860M) card also gets disabled after the reboot and I have to manually...
  7. BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open

BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open: Laptop has been BSOD for the past two weeks. Every time it crashes I'm usually watching a full screen video online, or have multiple apps open (not games though). Usually it goes into Memory_Management error, but I have seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have run Driver Verifier...
  8. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea: Hey, so I've been using this machine for about a year and a half now and it's never given me any problems. About a week ago I started getting "Page_Fault_in_Unpaged_Area" BSODs, I conducted a memtest, sfc scan and a chkdsk and they all came out okay for my memory side. I...
  9. Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management"

Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management": Hey there, I am asking for help because I am exhausted by my problem and for the life of me cannot find out what's causing my trouble. It all started with "Memory_Management"-BSODs in infrequent intervals. Cause was always ntoskrnl.dll, the dumps did not state any...
  10. same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hi since i upgraded to windows 10 i have been getting this BSOD, i didnt get it before in windows 7. let me first say that my PSU is dieing, i will replace it when i get enough money saved up, i dont think that a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod could be the cause of the PSU (correct...