Windows 10: Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

Discus and support Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I i am trying to figure the issues with my laptop. It seems that the problem is on Drivers but since everything installed from ACER site I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HawkMoonGR, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

Hi Guys,

I i am trying to figure the issues with my laptop. It seems that the problem is on Drivers but since everything installed from ACER site I am not 100% sure that the BSOD are causing from Driver issue or memory issue.

I have the below :

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: Aspire S5-371, Acer, Minicooper_SK
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15
    RAM: 8451657728 bytes 7,9GB

However I seem to be getting seemingly random bluescreens, mainly totaly random.

It will not make any bluescreen a day or the next day should take more than 3 or more blue screens.

I've tried running a memtest for about 4 cycles and it came back fine. I've also ran prime95 for 20 hours

I've updated the intel graphics card driver to the latest ACER version. The bios and other drivers are all the latest available from ACER

I've also done a sfc /scannow which came back fine. I also ran chkdsk a few times to clear out any errors caused by the improper shutdowns.

I have uploaded the dmp files over there https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arfcr1ZLek1WoxUqKAbXi4ILkTzH?e=AAl8IV

I'm not really sure whats causing the problem and really appreciate your feedback.

Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related e51e389c-2611-4406-9d85-5bcf880f62f1?upload=true.png

:)

HawkMoonGR, Oct 17, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

1. Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Memory_Management

2. BSOD Errors probably related to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Errors probably related to SSD: Have experienced twice a BSOD in during the evening, both time i can find hints that SSD driver? could be involved. Please help understangind the dump files and finding and fixing the cuase of this error. Copying content from one of the crash dumps:************ Preparing the...
  3. BSOD Errors probably related to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors probably related to SSD: Have experienced twice a BSOD in during the evening, both time i can find hints that SSD driver? could be involved. Please help understangind the dump files and finding and fixing the cuase of this error. Copying content from one of the crash dumps:************ Preparing the...
  4. Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers: Hi guys,I have a Samsung NP470R5E that started crashing with BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure. I read online that this could be caused by graphic drivers, so I decided to make a clean install and use the drivers provided by Samsung. No matter what I do, I can't get the...
  5. Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers: Hi guys,I have a Samsung NP470R5E that started crashing with BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure. I read online that this could be caused by graphic drivers, so I decided to make a clean install and use the drivers provided by Samsung. No matter what I do, I can't get the...
  6. Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related: Hey, about a week and a half ago I upgraded my system to a Ryzen 5 5600X with a B550 motherboard, and it seemed to be working fine. However, at some point, I started getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, and they became more frequent, to the point of me booting my computer and...
  8. Multiple driver and defender related BSOD's

Multiple driver and defender related BSOD's: Hello. My PC just experienced multiple BSOD's in the span of several hours The first one was a "system service exception", and from what I found online it seemed like it was related to drivers. I updated my graphics drivers since it has been a while, but to no avail....
  9. Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management"

Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management": Hey there, I am asking for help because I am exhausted by my problem and for the life of me cannot find out what's causing my trouble. It all started with "Memory_Management"-BSODs in infrequent intervals. Cause was always ntoskrnl.dll, the dumps did not state any...
  10. same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hi since i upgraded to windows 10 i have been getting this BSOD, i didnt get it before in windows 7. let me first say that my PSU is dieing, i will replace it when i get enough money saved up, i dont think that a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod could be the cause of the PSU (correct...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compatible cpu with acer minicooper_sk motherboard