Windows 10: Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been dealing with multiple BSOD over the past 3 months, and I honestly have no idea what's going on. Windows is up to date, drivers are up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R_Cabrera, May 28, 2021.

1. R_Cabrera Win User

Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I've been dealing with multiple BSOD over the past 3 months, and I honestly have no idea what's going on. Windows is up to date, drivers are up to date, yet, my system keeps crashing. Last night, I enabled the driver verifier and got a new error: "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". I honestly don't know what to do anymore, help would be appreciated.Here's a link to my crash dump and specs in a compressed folder:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArKtqAIrrFYN0WQQA_wFB750H3Va?e=YEzkfX

:)

R_Cabrera, May 28, 2021

2. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

I've recently ran into multiple BSOD and need assistance in solving them. I've done "chkdsk /f /r", "sfc /scannow" and "mssched.exe" and it says that my system has no errors.

Here is a link to my dump files. Minidump.zip

List of Errors:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BAD_POOL_HEADER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

William Tea, May 28, 2021
  3. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests.

All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors.

OS Windows 10 Home

i7 8700k

Asus ROG Z-370E

Nvidia GTX 1080TI

Corsiar Vengance 16gb 8x2 3200Mhz Ram

Samsung 500gb SSD

Hitachi 1TB HDD

Here is a link to the minidump files and Driver View

Items Shared on 7-12-2019 1

Thank you.

nhannguyen8, May 28, 2021
  4. Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following:

1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I don't think I have the .dmp file for this anymore.
    2) I was running a virus scan overnight and turned my monitors off. By the next morning, when I turned on my monitors (and pressing keys on my keyboard to wake it up), I was met with a BSOD. Checking the minidump file indicated to me that the BSOD only occurred when I sent input to my keyboard, meaning that the scan and PC was running all night/morning, up until that point. In this minidump, it pinpointed that dxgkrnl.sys failed.

What I have done to troubleshoot:

• Full scan with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender
    • Uninstall Nvidia drivers with DDU and install the most recent drivers (and even tried an older one too)
    • Full mem86 test - PASS
    • Furmark test - no crashes

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/5...C5pA6kCPd2lFVL

• Specs:
    • Windows 10 Pro (V. 1803)
    • GTX1080
    • Tomahawk B350
    • 16GB RAM @ 3200Mhz

Appreciate any suggestions or advice to keep this from happening!

anonalchemist, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. Multiple BSOD, messages usually are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD messages

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I have been getting BSODs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL usually when I have a video playing such as youtube. As I am not tech savvy, I have not been able to determine what works for this issue.I have attached some of the dump files when these BSOD...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been having regular BSODs on my Lenovo laptop for a while, always in seemingly different situations. I haven't been able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone can help me decipher the dump files. Here is the link to the last 5 dump files + system...
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been having regular BSODs on my Lenovo laptop for a while, always in seemingly different situations. I haven't been able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone can help me decipher the dump files. Here is the link to the last 5 dump files + system...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

6. BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL)

BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: here is the link https://mega.nz/#!o84ynSRB!1AVTOEew_Qin0CiyRQqW9N4s3jyW2Q9I6_54yq4eBxU...
  7. BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: Bug Check Code: 0x00000050 Parameter 1: ffff8608`1705703c Parameter 2: 00000000`00000000 Parameter 3: fffff806`634ec837 Parameter 4:...
  8. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests. All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors. OS Windows 10 Home i7 8700k Asus ROG Z-370E Nvidia GTX 1080TI Corsiar...
  9. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s: Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following: 1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code:...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Hello the last 2 months i am getting these BSOD at random times.I have no idea what's wrong.Yesterday a bsod with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION happened too which i don't recall happening before. I even run Memtest all night to test the ram but no errors.I could post a...