Windows 10: Multiple BSOD (ntokskrnl.exe, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys) crashing MSI LAPTOP

Discus and support Multiple BSOD (ntokskrnl.exe, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys) crashing MSI LAPTOP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I first received the laptop, I decided to clone the OS from the HDD to the SSD using the Samsung software. I also bought a Crucial ramstick for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ConwayNews, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD (ntokskrnl.exe, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys) crashing MSI LAPTOP

When I first received the laptop, I decided to clone the OS from the HDD to the SSD using the Samsung software. I also bought a Crucial ramstick for dual channels, but it runs at 2400 instead of the advertised 2666mhz that my Samsung stick runs at. Not sure if that could be a potential problem. It has crashed numerous of times throughout the year, so I was wondering if you guys can offer me any help. It would be greatly appreciated. I'll also include an image file with some information that Whocrashed has provided me with.

Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection .zip - Google Drive
    PERFMON output.zip - Google Drive

OS - Windows 10
    x64
    Windows 10
    OEM Version
    Age of system (hardware) - 1.8 Years
    Age of OS installation - No, I just cloned it from my HDD to my SSD
    CPU model - Intel i7 8750H
    Video Card model - Geforce GTX 1060
    MotherBoard - Laptop
    System Manufacturer - MSI
    Exact model number - GP73 Leopard 8RE Laptop

:)

ConwayNews, Nov 18, 2020

2. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Nov 18, 2020
  3. lvrs64.sys

Same problem. Sometimes multiple BSOD's per day. I disabled lvrs64.sys by renaming it _lvrs64.sys and replaced it with the generic Windows driver, but now the video works,
    but no audio.

EricGrimm1, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD (ntokskrnl.exe, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys) crashing MSI LAPTOP

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD (Code 37 Error) however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD (ntokskrnl.exe, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys) crashing MSI LAPTOP

1. Multiple BSOD (ntokskrnl.exe, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys) crashing MSI LAPTOP - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD ntokskrnl

2. RTCore64.sys BSOD in Windows 11 with MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTCore64.sys BSOD in Windows 11 with MSI Afterburner: Hi!!I'm having an issue with this driver/file "RTCore64.sys". I had 2 or 3 different kinds of BSOD's. I reinstalled Windows with all the latest drivers an up-to-date programs. If i install MSI AB latest version 4.6.4, i have the BSOD's. For the moment, i installed an older...
  3. RTCore64.sys BSOD in Windows 11 with MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RTCore64.sys BSOD in Windows 11 with MSI Afterburner: Hi!!I'm having an issue with this driver/file "RTCore64.sys". I had 2 or 3 different kinds of BSOD's. I reinstalled Windows with all the latest drivers an up-to-date programs. If i install MSI AB latest version 4.6.4, i have the BSOD's. For the moment, i installed an older...
  4. BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys: Hi,I've been experiencing intermittent BSOD crashes in Windows 10. The most recent one had a message relating to dxgmms2.sys, and previous crashes seem to implicate a driver/drivers being the cause of these crashes. I have run memory tests and found nothing wrong with the...
  5. PC Crashes, no BSOD, usbhub3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, no BSOD, usbhub3.sys: Hi! My PC is crashing like 1-3 times a day. Its really weird because now I have this USBHUB3, WATCHDOG and USBXHCI folder, the date on the folder fits with the hour when the PC crashed but no dmp. Heres the pictures of the folders dates date and time when the crash...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. Multiple BSODs - dxgmms2.sys, volsnap.sys, bcmwl63a.sys and more.

Multiple BSODs - dxgmms2.sys, volsnap.sys, bcmwl63a.sys and more.: Hello, I built my own computer a few weeks ago and since day one I have been getting BSODs from it and I can't seem to narrow down the issue. I've been receiving BSODs such as: - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys) - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (volsnap.sys)...