Windows 10: Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

Discus and support Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewWiemels, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is less or not equal” or “IRQL less or not equal” could this be a hardware issue? It’s to the point where it resets while in use for about 3 mins max

:)

AndrewWiemels, Jul 31, 2021

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Jasten Win User
    Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Jul 31, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks :)

cplpro, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

1. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD different

2. Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes: Hello,I recently updated Windows 10 for the KB5011259 as well as my BIOS software for my MSI X570-A Pro and my computer went from perfectly fine to pretty much unusable. When I saw errors such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - I went to see if all of my drivers were updated. They...
  3. Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes: Hello,I recently updated Windows 10 for the KB5011259 as well as my BIOS software for my MSI X570-A Pro and my computer went from perfectly fine to pretty much unusable. When I saw errors such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - I went to see if all of my drivers were updated. They...
  4. Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple different BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple different BSOD: Hello, So I'm encountering a lot of blue screens, often with different reasons. How it cam to this: A few weeks ago my PC turned very slow, malewarbytes discovered some malware, but the pc stayed slow. Later I found out, that the watercooler wasn't working properly.. I...
  6. Multiple different BSOD

Multiple different BSOD: Hi, really hope someone can be my hero here. Have a new build PC, worked fine for a month, then constant BSOD, with all kinds of different error messages, including: IRQL not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql kernel...
  7. Multiple different BSODs

Multiple different BSODs: Hello, I have had this self built desktop for about half a year so far and I am running dual monitors off the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI graphics card. The issue is only occurring when I am running youtube on one monitor and playing a game on the other monitor (runescape). I have...
  8. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks: I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew. Though recently the problem has resurfaced. At first I thought it was my RAM going bad and I have had a few sticks go bad. So I...
  9. Multiple Different BSODs

Multiple Different BSODs: Was running clean since installing windows 10 this past summer. Recently within the last few weeks I experienced a few blue screens. After a system restore I am still having issues. This DM log has the last five crashes I believe. Any help is appreciated. 39804
  10. Multiple BSODs w/ different bugchecks since installing W10

Multiple BSODs w/ different bugchecks since installing W10: Much as I hoped the W10 upgrade experience would be a smooth one, in true Windows fashion it's been a disaster. I've experienced multiple BSODs since install day, each with a different bug check string and no clear source (to my system-innards-illiterate mind, anyway)....