Windows 10: Multiple BSOD on my PC

Discus and support Multiple BSOD on my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and I really can´t find the problem. I was having a lot of BSOD and Windows seemed too unstable, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoaquinOpazo, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD on my PC

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and I really can´t find the problem. I was having a lot of BSOD and Windows seemed too unstable, so I decided to reinstall Windows. That didn't help and even made it worse, so I decided to run some tests to see if something was wrong. I used the software Seagate Bootable to analyze my SSD's and It said that my principal SSD had a problem that was impossible to repair and I should check my warranty and get another SSD. I was out of the warranty period so I bought another SSD, an Xpg Spectrix S40G. As I thought the hardware was the problem, I cloned the SSD and started my PC from the new SSD but the problems didn't stop. I decided to format everything and start it all from scratch. I stalled Windows from a pendrive and at the beginning, everything seemed fine, until I tried to install some programs. The BSOD began to be so common I couldn't use my computer for a few days and every time the Windows repair tools showed on the screen I was unable to repair the problem. Sometimes when I turned my PC off and on again it would run for some time until another BSOD. I've had a lot of error messages like: kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql, driver irql not less or iqual, page fault in nonepaged area, clock watchdog timeout and kmode exception not handled, system service exception, unexpected kernel mode trap, and registry error.

I've installed Driver Booster 7 to actualize all drivers and I installed Avast Antivirus. I've run lots of analyses in search of a virus but everything seems ok. Also, Seagate says everything is ok with my new SSD. I'm writing from my PC now, as It gets stable for a while but I'm always waiting for the BSOD to happen.

Here are my dump files from my Minidump folder if it's any help to find the problem: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArWtYmDHk1MWpVP_J0oQyhxDAXN7?e=543wFk

And here is my mysterious results from UserBenchmark. I really don't know why it says 0% on everything, taking my components into consideration: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/30639514

Is it a hardware problem? If it is so, then why It can last so long sometimes? Is it software? I'm getting crazy!!!

Thanks a lot to anyone who may try to help me.

:)

JoaquinOpazo, Jul 17, 2020

2. My new PC and Tablet PC

Hi Alfa,

As per the information, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to rectify the BSOD's that you are faced with.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

As for the issue with the Acer PC, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether
    multiple programs are running at the same time. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD on my PC

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD on my PC

1. Multiple BSOD on my PC - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD

2. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  3. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  4. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  5. Multiple bsod on laptop

Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  6. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  8. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  9. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  10. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...