Windows 10: multiple BSOD over few days

Discus and support multiple BSOD over few days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Janelll, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Janelll Win User

multiple BSOD over few days

Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty understanding what to do to fix my computer. I had the following issues:Code: 1000007eParamètre 1: ffffffffc0000005Paramètre 2: fffff80129f14950Paramètre 3: fffff5077003d6c8Paramètre 4: ffff8600cb33f920Then:Code: 139Paramètre 1: 3Paramètre 2: fffff8042be78680Paramètre 3: fffff8042be785d8Paramètre 4: 0 And lastly:Code: f7Paramètre 1: 80ee440d7f5676Paramètre 2: ee440d7f5676Paramètre 3: ffff11

:)

Janelll, Jun 16, 2022

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jun 16, 2022
  4. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. multiple BSOD over few days - Similar Threads - multiple BSOD few

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  4. multiple BSOD over few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple BSOD over few days: Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty understanding what to do to fix my computer. I had the following issues:Code: 1000007eParamètre 1: ffffffffc0000005Paramètre...
  5. multiple BSOD over few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple BSOD over few days: Hello,I've been experiencing multiple BSOD of the past couple of days. All of them had different error code. I am not an expert and so I had difficulty understanding what to do to fix my computer. I had the following issues:Code: 1000007eParamètre 1: ffffffffc0000005Paramètre...
  6. Multiple BSODs over the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs over the past few days.: I have been getting multiple different BSODs that happen randomly throughout the day. Let me know what information I can give to help find a solution.Minidumps for those crashes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ayep94lj710z6p/Minidumps.zip/file...
  7. Various BSODs over the past few days

Various BSODs over the past few days: I am using a Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer and I updated all the drivers/software from Dell a few days ago except it seems the system keeps freezing when the display went to sleep and the last one was a BSOD. When looking at the Minidump logs which consists of the...
  8. Mutliple BSOD over the last few days

Mutliple BSOD over the last few days: After checking the event viewer after a BSOD I see this error that I posted below not sure what it means exactly can anyone help? Using Windows 10 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000000083, 0x0000000018118000,...
  9. BSOD over the last few days

BSOD over the last few days: I've noticed that over the last few days my machine has been crashing randomly. This machine is fairly static, software is very rarely added. It's mainly just Windows Updates. Any idea where to start?...
  10. Multiple BSOD over the last few days possibly after an update

Multiple BSOD over the last few days possibly after an update: Hi All, Having a bit of a mare with my laptop over the last few days. I have updated my drivers etc and took a look at the debugging files but over my head as I haven't needed to do it before. Anyone got any ideas it has BSOD around 10 times. I have attached the dump...