Windows 10: Multiple BSOD past month

Discus and support Multiple BSOD past month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanO'pry, Jan 5, 2021.

1. RyanO'pry Win User

Multiple BSOD past month

Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error today and found this in the windows reports:

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 139
    Parameter 1: 3
    Parameter 2: fffffc84c2bfe680
    Parameter 3: fffffc84c2bfe5d8
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

This, along with the other reports from the errors have the same product number, 256_1 I don't know if this means anything. Now to get into more info about the errors, I recently got a new motherboard ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Mobo, 3rd gen processor ready and a new processor Ryzen 5 3600 and switched my old build into a new case and replaced those two parts while doing so. I have no saved points in windows as I have completely reset everything in my PC twice in the past month or 2. After around 7 days of resetting the last time I had no errors happen, then when I did it was kernel security check failure, and another one a couple days later "System_Service_Exception". Also a couple of weeks ago in my Microsoft account I found a device that was located some where else in the world that I do not remember yet I was unable to lock the device from my account so I just removed it. Now that I have gone over that, I will provide links to the memory dump files.

1/5/21 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xxyMJeL0pFkNzgQxFwEgFU4EBtOwoabn/view?usp=sharing

1/3/21 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UeRVQ2Qq-B5VnloMLJGbcba_a_KsX0gl/view?usp=sharing

12/27/20 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/14zPgHsEmS9pu7dyQ6bqUW3OaBKs5Ayzt/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time.

:)

RyanO'pry, Jan 5, 2021
  2. mctobe Win User

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Hello,

I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like:
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    etc...

I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without result.
    Attached the zip file with all details. Your help is welocme.

Thanks,
    Mustafa

mctobe, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Ciderza Win User
    Multiple BSODs

For the past month I have had multiple BSODs. They generally happen during the first 15 mins of a game. Things I have done to try and remedy the situation.

• tested my ram with memtest and it comes out clean.
    • Cleaned out PC
    • reinstalled GPU drivers
    • tried beta GPU drivers
    • updated BIOS
    • stressed GPU testing for over an hour
    • stressed CPU for more than a couple of hours
    • disabled windows defender
    • scanned for malware using malware bytes
    • installed Avira

After my memtest run the PC ran fine for a few days and then started to BSOD. I am not sure if its the RAM , PSU or GPU if its even hardware.

Any help will really be appreciated here.

Thanks

Ciderza, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Multiple BSOD past month

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD past month

1. Multiple BSOD past month - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD past

2. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  3. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  4. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  6. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  7. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

8. Multiple BSODs over the past month. Seems to crash at random

Multiple BSODs over the past month. Seems to crash at random: Heres my minidumps: Attachment 35760 Specs: i5 4690k @ stock speeds, GTX 980ti @ 1416mhz (Gaming 6G Custom cooler by MSI), 24gb of DDR3 (I did a MEMTest on this and it completed fine. Peripherals: Steelseries Rival gaming mouse, Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid, Logitech C270...
  9. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...
  10. Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors: Hello, I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M etc... I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without...