Windows 10: Multiple BSOD, please help!

Discus and support Multiple BSOD, please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jellybean19, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD, please help!

Hello!

I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or install something. I have tried updating drivers and and have even completely reinstalled windows and cleaned the drive but I'm still getting the same thing. It is usually 2 different codes and I have pasted to whocrashed report below. I have updated the NVIDA driver like it suggests for the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA crashes and It seems to have improved slightly.

Many thanks in advance!

Computer name: DESKTOP-OQRDSCR
    Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: Aspire X3400, Acer
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor 8664, level: 16
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15
    RAM: 5099466752 bytes (4.7GB)

Crash Dump Analysis
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Mon 09/11/2020 14:55:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110920-32453-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvsmu.sys (0xFFFFF80552E9248D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFD880CA4F4002, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80552E9248D, 0x0)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvsmu.sys
    product: NVIDIA nForce(TM) PCA Driver
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA nForce(TM) SMU Microcontroller Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvsmu.sys (NVIDIA nForce(TM) SMU Microcontroller Driver, NVIDIA Corporation).
    Google query: nvsmu.sys NVIDIA Corporation PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

On Mon 09/11/2020 14:55:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvsmu.sys (0xFFFFF80552E9248D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFD880CA4F4002, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80552E9248D, 0x0)
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvsmu.sys (NVIDIA nForce(TM) SMU Microcontroller Driver, NVIDIA Corporation).

On Mon 09/11/2020 12:05:41 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110920-51046-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: usbehci.sys (usbehci+0x93F7)
    Bugcheck code: 0xFE (0x5, 0xFFFFA609F55D71A0, 0x10DE077E, 0xFFFFA609F60AFAE8)
    Error: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys
    product: Microsoft Windows Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that an error has occurred in a Universal Serial Bus (USB) driver.A hardware failure has occurred because of a bad physical address found in a hardware data structure.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

On Sun 08/11/2020 23:50:45 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110920-30125-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvsmu.sys (0xFFFFF8036867248D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8A80B86BC001, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8036867248D, 0x0)

On Sun 08/11/2020 23:23:20 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110820-29078-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvsmu.sys (0xFFFFF8025DF3248D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8A00D2D20000, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8025DF3248D, 0x0)

On Sun 08/11/2020 22:50:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110820-24343-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvsmu.sys (0xFFFFF8074D2A248D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF9081BA194001, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8074D2A248D, 0x0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Conclusion

6 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

nvsmu.sys (NVIDIA nForce(TM) SMU Microcontroller Driver, NVIDIA Corporation)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

:)

Jellybean19, Nov 9, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

I've recently ran into multiple BSOD and need assistance in solving them. I've done "chkdsk /f /r", "sfc /scannow" and "mssched.exe" and it says that my system has no errors.

Here is a link to my dump files. Minidump.zip

List of Errors:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BAD_POOL_HEADER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

William Tea, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD, please help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD, please help!

1. Multiple BSOD, please help! - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD please

2. HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE: Hi,I've been having random blue screens for over a year and cannot replicate the problem. Can anyone please help? Please see latest minidump.I have tried reinstalling drivers, new ram, new PSU, reseating CPU and ram. I feel helpless....
  3. HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE: Hi,I've been having random blue screens for over a year and cannot replicate the problem. Can anyone please help? Please see latest minidump.I have tried reinstalling drivers, new ram, new PSU, reseating CPU and ram. I feel helpless....
  4. Multiple BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD. Please help.: Multiple BSOD Would really appreciate any help that I'll get here. I'm going crazy already. So I had my first pc built on the first week of December. As a person who's not a tech savvy, I hired someone who'll assemble my pc. So everything went smoothly for the first...
  5. Multiple BSODs Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs Please Help!: Hi folks, Please can someone help me get to the bottom of the problems I'm having with my laptop. It's been problematic for a few months now. The laptop has become really unreliable with freezes/hangs, random resets and the dreaded BSOD I originally thought it was...
  6. BSOD Multiple errors, Help Please!

BSOD Multiple errors, Help Please!: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows due to frequent BSOD hoping it would fix the problem, I also cleanly reinstalled GPU drivers. Unfortunately the problem has persisted. Based on the dmp files I suspect the CPU but I am not sure, can someone help me ascertain if my CPU...
  7. Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help: I recently upgraded my PC and I recently started getting BSODs during my gaming time. Please help me identify the issue, I attached the rar of my dumpfile EDIT: After posting this thread I received a SECOND BSOD on a different issue. EDIT: I keep getting crazy amounts of...
  8. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea: Hey, so I've been using this machine for about a year and a half now and it's never given me any problems. About a week ago I started getting "Page_Fault_in_Unpaged_Area" BSODs, I conducted a memtest, sfc scan and a chkdsk and they all came out okay for my memory side. I...
  9. Multiple Random BSOD's on Client's PC - Please help!

Multiple Random BSOD's on Client's PC - Please help!: Hi there, I've recently shipped out a new PC built for a friend of mine, tremendous upgrade to what he currently had; all is well for a few days and then suddenly he's getting tons of random BSOD's. CHKDSK hasn't come back with any errors. Memtest so far hasn't show any...
  10. Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help

Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help: so in the log file there was also another bsod that was diffrent from these but i had to roolback windows so its gone but its was -page fault in nonpaged area i think the error code ended with 05 or something like that but i think its a ram problem for all my bsods but just...