Windows 10: Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -...

Discus and support Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently started getting random BSOD on my Windows 10 machine. Only one has happened while light web browsing and the others have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jjs316, Nov 8, 2018.

1. jjs316 Win User

Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -...

Hello,

I've recently started getting random BSOD on my Windows 10 machine. Only one has happened while light web browsing and the others have happened while the computer is idle and/or locked.

The "Probably cause by" reason has been memory_corruption a couple times, unknown_image once, and ntkrnlmp.exe once. There has been others, but these are the ones that I recently kept the dmp files since it started happening more frequently.

I poked around the dmp files myself, but can't make any sense of them. I don't see any driver names listed.

I have run memtest for 12+ hours and it completed 10 passes with Zero errors found. I also moved around and reseated my RAM.

I have updated any driver or software that I can think of such as Nvidia, Samsung SSD firmware, BIOS is up to date, etc.

I have not added or changed any hardware since the system build over a year ago. The system ran fine up until a a couple months ago. I first started getting a BSOD maybe once every couple weeks or so, but now it is more like 2 or 3 a week.

Here is a link to the dmp files. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Avnb2zTWxsjAghLBXSfnCWO6Smha

Thanks in advance!

:)

jjs316, Nov 8, 2018

2. W10 1703 - BSoD - Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Hello there!

We are seeing quite a lot of bluescreens on our EliteBook 840 G3 that use W10 1703.

The error is:

Probably caused by :
    Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

I would be very happy if someone could point us to whats causing it! Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -... :)

I have uploaded a minidump here: Delat

Thanks in advance,

Carl

callegrafi, Nov 8, 2018
  3. jcenadbg Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD (memdump says probably "memory_corruption")

Hi there,

I have been having bsod problems with this pc. It crashes randomly without any warning about once a day and displays a different bsod message every time.

I tried analyzing the memory dumps. "!analyze -v" indicates that it's probably caused by "memory_corruption". However, I don't know whether it is caused by bad ram/slot or by an application.

I have not yet run memtest but will do so shortly.

Here is the link to the memory dumps and system info :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B46vJwN2gxKrOUExSnR5d2VpdXM

If gdrive doesn't work :

Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

jcenadbg, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -...

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -...

1. Multiple BSOD - "Probably Caused by:" memory_corruption / Unknown_Image / ntkrnlmp.exe -... - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Probably

2. memory_corruption bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory_corruption bsod: Hello! i'am getting some random bsod's on my dell g15 ryzen version, and i can't see a pattern causing them. I appreciate the help, thankshere's the last minidump: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1:...
  3. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Constant BSOD caused by hardware and memory_corruption

Constant BSOD caused by hardware and memory_corruption: After running one of my dmp files through WinDBG I found the image_name to be "memory_corruption" I did some research into that and found it to commonly be a driver problem. I reset my PC yesterday and am still having BSOD so if resetting fixed any drivers, it didn't fix the...
  7. BSOD with memory_corruption

BSOD with memory_corruption: Hello, I Have a BOSD error one or two times par day since one week. I don't change anything in the PC. Wtih Windbg, i have this : ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *... Read more
  8. bsod probably caused by a driver

bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  9. BSOD Probably caused by : memory_corruption

BSOD Probably caused by : memory_corruption: Hi, My computer frequently has BSOD. I have used windbg to analyze 800mb dump file as attached bellow: please help , thank you! Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. BSOD memory_corruption error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD memory_corruption error: I built a pc using some used parts and getting BSOD every now and then. I ran the Memory.DMP file on windbg and following are my result. Please help me identify the issue. thanks Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18206.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft...