Windows 10: Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb

Discus and support Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After one of the updates I have been having multiple BSOD's per day. One strange thing I have noticed is if I turn my monitor off ( ie, at night ) but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tp74, Feb 25, 2019.

1. tp74 Win User

Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb

After one of the updates I have been having multiple BSOD's per day. One strange thing I have noticed is if I turn my monitor off ( ie, at night ) but the computer is on, there is no BSOD. If the monitor is on and I go away, and come back almost always there is a BSOD after some time. I have had a few while using it. I have attached a few of the mini dumps. Any help is appreciated.

Minidumps are here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/erxxlso0n8aq3sn/AAAVPcTSRGundzME1eoLJBeYa?dl=0

Thanks,

Tim

:)

2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Feb 25, 2019
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb

Multiple unique BSODs after new hardware installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Likhitha on February 22, 2016 from the below link.

Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb

1. Multiple BSOD since beginning of Feb - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD since

2. Multiple Random BSOD's since buying this Laptop / PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA /...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Random BSOD's since buying this Laptop / PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA /...: Hey guysI've been having multiple random bsods, some times it will stop for weeks,but when it comes back it hits hard and caused me losing so many files and important work project.Here is a link for the dump files : https://we.tl/t-Z82u0Ygfg1I have 2 sticks of 8gb ram and I...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer: Hello,I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm a bit at the end of my rope since the errors are always different.Last month I upgraded from a Ryzen 7 5800x to a i9 12900k also moving from 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 to 32 GB 6000Mhz DDR5.I didn't initially notice any issues however...
  4. Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading computer: Hello,I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm a bit at the end of my rope since the errors are always different.Last month I upgraded from a Ryzen 7 5800x to a i9 12900k also moving from 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 to 32 GB 6000Mhz DDR5.I didn't initially notice any issues however...
  5. Issue with my PC's sound since Feb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my PC's sound since Feb: Hey,since about mid february this year, i have been having issues with my sound. I was out for a few days got home and my sound wasnt working, and hasnt since, i never touched any settings, and to this day i cant figure out what on earth it causing this, i have tried...
  6. Issue with my PC's sound since Feb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with my PC's sound since Feb: Hey,since about mid february this year, i have been having issues with my sound. I was out for a few days got home and my sound wasnt working, and hasnt since, i never touched any settings, and to this day i cant figure out what on earth it causing this, i have tried...
  7. Issue with my PC's sound since Feb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10

Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10: Hi, I am losing my mind and have run out of places to check for help, so hoping someone here can assist: I installed Win 10 on 8/8. Since then receiving the same 2 BSOD multiple times every day, but no indication as to the cause. I have updated every driver I can think...
  9. Multiple BSODs since clean install

Multiple BSODs since clean install: Hey, I'm spent, hopefully the experts can help *Smile I did a clean install of Windows 10 a few days ago since I was BSODing like crazy, but they're still happening. I'm not well versed in reading the dumps or crash logs. BlueScreenView tells me that all BSODs are...
  10. Multiple BSOD's since windows 10 update

Multiple BSOD's since windows 10 update: I have gotten numerous bsods with different causes since Win10 update. Any help would be appreciated! 25201