Windows 10: Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help

Discus and support Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been experiencing random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RJones82581, May 12, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help

Been experiencing random BSOD:
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
    KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE

DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED This one was dxgmms2.sys

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

and most recently KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED IRQL

This started about a month ago. The only new hardware was an external pre-amp GOXLR Mini, but I am pretty certain I had these issues prior to installing it and removing it temporarily doesn't seem to change anything.

I have reinstalled windows 10, updated all drivers, and removed extraneous devices from my computer. I have run chkdsk and Windows memory diagnostic, both of which returned no errors.

Here is the link to my most recent minidump and sysinfo 5-12-20 Minidump

:)

RJones82581, May 12, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. ErwinLee Win User
    ErwinLee, May 12, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help

1. Multiple BSOD, sometimes BSOD loops, seems random, please help - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD sometimes

2. HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE: Hi,I've been having random blue screens for over a year and cannot replicate the problem. Can anyone please help? Please see latest minidump.I have tried reinstalling drivers, new ram, new PSU, reseating CPU and ram. I feel helpless....
  3. HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR ERROR - MULTIPLE RANDOM BSOD - HELP PLEASE: Hi,I've been having random blue screens for over a year and cannot replicate the problem. Can anyone please help? Please see latest minidump.I have tried reinstalling drivers, new ram, new PSU, reseating CPU and ram. I feel helpless....
  4. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  5. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  6. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD. Please help.: Multiple BSOD Would really appreciate any help that I'll get here. I'm going crazy already. So I had my first pc built on the first week of December. As a person who's not a tech savvy, I hired someone who'll assemble my pc. So everything went smoothly for the first...
  8. BSOD loop - help please!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD loop - help please!!!!: hooray :) i updated my PC last night to the latest windows and i noticed my programs were running way slower than usual and not responding. i got frustrated and pulled the plug to force it to shut down because nothing was working. when i turned it back on i was greeted with...
  9. Multiple BSODs Please Help!

Multiple BSODs Please Help!: Hi folks, Please can someone help me get to the bottom of the problems I'm having with my laptop. It's been problematic for a few months now. The laptop has become really unreliable with freezes/hangs, random resets and the dreaded BSOD I originally thought it was...
  10. Multiple BSOD, please help!

Multiple BSOD, please help!: Hello! I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or install something. I have tried updating drivers and and have even completely reinstalled windows and cleaned the drive but I'm...