Windows 10: Multiple BSOD. System only month old.

Discus and support Multiple BSOD. System only month old. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys. Just had my 9th bsod and I've only had the PC 4 weeks. Could someone help me see if it's a software or hardware issue please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DANIELTREHARNE, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD. System only month old.

Hi guys. Just had my 9th bsod and I've only had the PC 4 weeks. Could someone help me see if it's a software or hardware issue please?

:)

DANIELTREHARNE, Feb 20, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSOD. System only month old. :)

cplpro, Feb 20, 2020
  3. x509 Win User
    Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

Update:
    • The drive is still doing retries. I just verified that by rerunning Beta Collector and looking at the events file.

I went out and bought Hard Disk Sentinel Pro. (Actually I had bought it in 2014, but never installed it. Ooops. So I downloaded the Pro version and the registration key worked perfectly!)

Here is what HD Sentinel has to say about this Samsung drive. I don't know how the drive can be healthy with all these retries, but what do I know?

Multiple BSOD. System only month old. [​IMG]

Looks like I will be calling the Samsung Warranty tomorrow morning.

These retries probably explain why Windows would often stall out when I would open up a drive icon to list the top level directories.

• The system has not BSOD'd even once since you told me to uninstall Norton security and activate Windows Defender. Here is hoping. *Wink

4. LeoBloom Win User

Multiple BSOD. System only month old.

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD. System only month old.

1. Multiple BSOD. System only month old. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD System

2. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  3. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple bsod issues for months: I have been having non stop crashes for months and tried hundreds of solutions but can't figure out the problem. I have reinstalled windows multiple times updated drivers and windows, updated bios and firmware, run memory and hard drive tests and can't find the source of the...
  4. multiple bsod issues for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  6. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different BSOD over a month: Still running into the same problem from this previous topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-different-bsod-over-two-weeks/e0ae141c-682e-4736-8e2d-20473346b964Since then, I've had even more BSOD with no solution in sight.I've...
  7. Multiple different BSOD over a month

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Multiple BSOD past month

Multiple BSOD past month: Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error...
  9. Multiple BSODs / New build / Lurking for a month

Multiple BSODs / New build / Lurking for a month: Hello, So, I am have been having multiple BSODs from day 0 with my new PC build. I will try to be as thorough as I can to help you help me. I have been lurking and troubleshooting since early February, when my build began. I have clean installed (formatted primary drive...
  10. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...