Windows 10: Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

Discus and support Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I posted here a few months ago with a BSOD issue a few months back, and thanks to a generous helper, the issue was resolved...until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by danagal, Oct 23, 2019.

1. danagal Win User

Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

Hello everyone!
    I posted here a few months ago with a BSOD issue a few months back, and thanks to a generous helper, the issue was resolved...until yesterday. The stopcodes are usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, just like last time, but that does not provide anyone with a good idea about how to resolve this issue.

Hence, without further due, here's a link to my V2 Log collector: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

My Samsung Laptop is about 3 years old (can list specs if necessary), but I believe that I have been pretty clean in terms of malware.

The system is running on Windows 10, version 10.0.18362

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return :)

(In the time I was composing this post, she crashed three times haha. V2 log was collected after the most recent crash.)

:)

danagal, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/3...t-bsods-accompanied-occasional-crashes-gputdr

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Oct 23, 2019
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Oct 23, 2019
  4. mrcplbrnb Win User

Multiple BSODs in the span of a 4 days

So i've been having multiple BSODs recently, and so far from ERROR/BSOD? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. I haven't experienced
    any yet. Will update that query/question of mine after half a week if all goes smoothly.

I just wanted to know what caused the multitude of BSODs, and I have uploaded a link of my whole memory dump file. I hope someone could help me go all through it and help me understand what caused multiple BSODs with "K exception, dpc watchdog, (no error code
    given), etc" stopcodes.

Here is a link of my memory dump file:

memory dump.zip

I hope someone could enlighten me with what happened to my laptop in the last few days.

Thank you!

mrcplbrnb, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD throughout

2. Multiple BSODs throughout the week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs throughout the week.: AMD Ryzen 7 2700xAMD RX 6600ASUS ROG B450-F II16GB HyperX DDR4Problem started when I updated AMD's driver to 23.3.1, but I have reverted it back to 22.11.2 since then but it still keeps happening.Dump files...
  3. Multiple BSODs throughout the week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs throughout the week.: AMD Ryzen 7 2700xAMD RX 6600ASUS ROG B450-F II16GB HyperX DDR4Problem started when I updated AMD's driver to 23.3.1, but I have reverted it back to 22.11.2 since then but it still keeps happening.Dump files...
  4. Various random BSODs throughout the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various random BSODs throughout the day: September of last year I updated majority of the parts in my system (motherboard, cpu, ram), and since then I've had random BSODs all pointing to different things at random intervals. Recently it hasn't been happening super frequently, but still occurs once in a while. I've...
  5. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: Hello, I have built my first pc and I have had some problems but mostly have solved them, but throughout this entirety I have been plagued by BSOD. This honestly has been a real reason on why I don't really use my new desktop. Most of the time the codes read...
  6. Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi! I have this Samsung laptop that I've been using for a few years which is giving me multiple BSODs throughout the day. This phenomenon has been occurring for a while now -- I have tried to do basic checks with my minimal skills (e.g. memory scans), but they did not yield...
  7. Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I have a Samsung laptop that I've been using for a few years, and it has been giving me multiple BSODs for a while now. I have done system scans such as memory scans and bios/firmware checks, but they have not returned any errors in particular. The system would freeze at...
  8. Random BSODs Throughout The Day

Random BSODs Throughout The Day: Attachment 69824 Hi All, As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually seen what the BSOD errors are; I'll just step away from my computer and it's restarted because of BSOD. You'll see from my logs...
  9. Random BSOD throughout the day (irql_not_less_or_equal)

Random BSOD throughout the day (irql_not_less_or_equal): Hello, I recently started getting the same BSOD very frequently. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: bwcW10x64.sys It started happening about once a day after my computer had been running for a while, and now it's happening up to 4 times a day. Just today I...
  10. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT randomly throughout day

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT randomly throughout day: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at somewhat random points throughout the day when using my computer. It doesn't seem to occur when I do a particular task and I haven't been stressing the computer at all, just general internet browsing and editing word documents. I had this...