Windows 10: Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files

Discus and support Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have had a couple crashes over the last few days and can't figure out what is going on. Did a clean WIndows install but no luck. Link to minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theonlyjuan33, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files

Have had a couple crashes over the last few days and can't figure out what is going on. Did a clean WIndows install but no luck.

Link to minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmK4A_fqGPlzgYok_g_0mNQ-oOdSog?e=loKE0A

:)

theonlyjuan33, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Nov 18, 2020
  3. JTS101 Win User
    BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything (minidumps included)

I've been experiencing BSODs, games crashing randomly and the entire PC locking up on my custom built PC. It worked fine for about a year before this started happening. I did a clean install of Windows 10 and I'm still experiencing issues. I've updated my
    video drivers, my chipset drivers as well as LAN, WiFi and audio, all from the manufacturer's (Asus) website. I've tried memtest86 and gotten no errors after 8 passes with both sticks in and 4 passes on each stick by itself. I've also used Windows memory diagnostic
    and found no errors. ADATA toolbox seems to think the SSD is fine. Not seeing any unusually high temps.

I've also tried sfc /scannow and DISM. No errors come up during either.

I've uploaded my minidumps from all the crashes that happened today. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. The Mobo is also new, I switched to the ASUS from a tomahawk b450 but I'm still experiencing the same issue.

NVIDIA GeForce 2060 super

Ryzen 3600

ADATA gammix d10 16gb 3000mhz ram

ASUS Tuf Gaming x570 Plus Wifi

Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w

Mini Dumps

Thank you!!

JTS101, Nov 18, 2020
  4. rexmoto Win User

Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files

Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included

Hi,

Please help to figure out what causes periodic BSOD for almost a year. I couldn't detect any patters or specific programs I use that may cause it.

It seems that cause varies from time to time and BSOD lists different reason.

Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and Memtest86. Both showed results without problems.

Please check the latest 3
    minidump
    files, maybe you'll notice something.

Here are my
    system specs
    if it's useful. (speccy snapshot in xml and text)

Thank you in advance.

rexmoto, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files

1. Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Tried

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included

Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included: Hello. I recently started having BSOD after cleanly installing my windows, and I have no reason why. The BSOD happens 10 seconds to 5 minutes after windows startup, and the reason always varies, and I have no clue what to do. I've tried cleanly installing again, updating...
  7. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  8. BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included

BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included: I've been experiencing BSODs, games crashing randomly and the entire PC locking up on my custom built PC. It worked fine for about a year before this started happening. I did a clean install of Windows 10 and I'm still experiencing issues. I've updated my video drivers, my...
  9. Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included

Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included: Hi, Please help to figure out what causes periodic BSOD for almost a year. I couldn't detect any patters or specific programs I use that may cause it. It seems that cause varies from time to time and BSOD lists different reason. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and...
  10. BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included: I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours. Occasionally it happens when using the computer normally. I've ran memtest without any hardware issues identified, I've updated my video card...