Windows 10: Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC

Discus and support Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , I have been getting multiple BSOD while doing some task on my PC Downloading a game, youtube, etc.. I've been reading the forums and trying the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rafael Baez Jerez, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC

Hi , I have been getting multiple BSOD while doing some task on my PC Downloading a game, youtube, etc.. I've been reading the forums and trying the troubleshooting steps some people recommed but I keep getting the same issues. This is the minidump I was able to get. 112722-8125-01.dmp

:)

Rafael Baez Jerez, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC

1. Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD while

2. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  3. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  4. Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD while doing basic stuff on my PC: Hi , I have been getting multiple BSOD while doing some task on my PC Downloading a game, youtube, etc.. I've been reading the forums and trying the troubleshooting steps some people recommed but I keep getting the same issues. This is the minidump I was able to get....
  5. My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time: Hello.Recently I started having a problem with my Windows 11 PC. When I play a game like Valorant on it and open e.g. Brave browser or Discord on my second monitor, the computer freezes and I need to restart it using the button to be able to use it again. I can hear the sound...
  6. My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time: Hello.Recently I started having a problem with my Windows 11 PC. When I play a game like Valorant on it and open e.g. Brave browser or Discord on my second monitor, the computer freezes and I need to restart it using the button to be able to use it again. I can hear the sound...
  7. Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.

Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  8. Multiple BSOD on my PC

Multiple BSOD on my PC: Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble with my pc and I really can´t find the problem. I was having a lot of BSOD and Windows seemed too unstable, so I decided to reinstall Windows. That didn't help and even made it worse, so I decided to run some tests to see if something was...
  9. Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks

Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks: Hi. After trying multiple solutions I have come here hoping for a solution. My system has been crashing for a long time now, after trying windows debugger, the issue usually is the ntkrmpl.exe . I have attached the Crash file below Please help. 72108
  10. BSOD Doing basic tasks.

BSOD Doing basic tasks.: Hi all, I received a brand new laptop yesterday (Dell Inspiron 15 7567) and it has been absolutely brilliant whilst running my music production software, photoshop and some big title games. However. Today whilst I was transferring some files using a Tecknet HDD Bay to...