Windows 10: Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks

Discus and support Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. After trying multiple solutions I have come here hoping for a solution. My system has been crashing for a long time now, after trying windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NiranjanNaidu, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks

Hi.
    After trying multiple solutions I have come here hoping for a solution.
    My system has been crashing for a long time now, after trying windows debugger, the issue usually is the ntkrmpl.exe .
    I have attached the Crash file below
    Please help.

:)

NiranjanNaidu, Dec 10, 2016

2. Doing other Tasks while defender is scanning.

Tim,

Sure, you can use the Internet or work, during a full scan.

FYI

the quick scan is very useful. It looks at all of the actively running processes on the machine, as well as files that are pointed to by the various registry entries and other locations used by spyware to start automatically or otherwise interfere with your
    system.

If you have a particular piece of spyware or other unwanted software that is detected by Windows Defender, the vast majority of the time it should be detected by the quick scan.

The full scan, in addition to performing all of the checks in a quick scan, also examines every single file on your system. This is a quite time-consuming operation if you have a lot of files.

I would always start with a quick scan - if it gives you a cləan bill of həalth, you can be pretty confident in the results. If the quick scan finds anything,
    you probably should follow it up with a full scan to find any additional junk that the malicious software dropped on your machine that may have been missed by the quick scan. It's also a good idəa to schedule
    the full scan to happen periodically (every week, for instance) at a time when you are not typically using your computer and the added time to scan all of the files won't be noticed.

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Dec 10, 2016
  3. TimWC_777 Win User
    Doing other Tasks while defender is scanning.

Can I still work and use the internet while Defender is running a full scan, or should I wait for scan to finish.

TimWC_777, Dec 10, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks

lifetec, Dec 12, 2016
  5. I have attached all the files

NiranjanNaidu, Dec 12, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and we'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks

1. Multiple BSOD while doing general tasks - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD while

2. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  3. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  4. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to do multiple tasks

Unable to do multiple tasks: I've encountered these issues: - Chrome cannot download anything - Zip files cannot be read by Winrar -> missing some sort of Temp file Before these event happened I had a different issue where right clicking will take a long time to load, and when I tried to click anywhere...
  6. Multiple BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs while gaming: Hi guys I mainly play Rainbow Six Siege on an Alienware m15 i7-8750H, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB, 144Hz [laptop], and I've had this problem since I got this laptop. Also, this following issue is present across all games, not just Siege; while playing, the screen will freeze and...
  7. BSOD doing general tasks, vague idea of cause

BSOD doing general tasks, vague idea of cause: About a month ago I finally had to take the plunge into the most recent Win10 update (1809) despite my hesitance. Last time I updated, I encountered this same frequent BSOD (unexpected store error) and while I was able to revert to the previous version, the option is no...
  8. Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming)

Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming): Hello, i have had 10+ bsods in last 2 days. First ones were while gaming (WoW) then BSODs started happening at random times (while working, watching videos). I tried to use BSOD viewer, but information is very scarce there. Then i decided to do driver signature confirmation...
  9. BSOD randomly occurs while doing normal tasks

BSOD randomly occurs while doing normal tasks: Hi, So I've had this ASUS laptop for about 2 months now, and I've had 3 crashes so far about 2 weeks apart. The first time I was in class reading notes on chrome, the second time was when I was typing a report in word, and the third time was today when I was using chrome...
  10. Multiple BSOD while gaming

Multiple BSOD while gaming: I have a 2 month old PC that I built myself and have been having problems with recently. I usually get a BSOD when gaming and this can be anywhere from 10 minutes into the game or 1 hour into the game. My last two instances the screen actually turned totally red and...