Windows 10: Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason

Discus and support Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently my PC encounters more and more BSODFirst BSOD was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" that happened dozens of timesThan new code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KonradZiarko, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason

Hi, recently my PC encounters more and more BSODFirst BSOD was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" that happened dozens of timesThan new code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" just onceAnd the latest one "ATTEMPTED_WRITEN_TO_READONLY_MEMORY"I have reinstalled my GPU driver after "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION"I have checked all SSDs/HDDs SMART with Crystal Disk Mark multiple times - all greenI have tested RAM with OCCT - soon I will use memtestI cannot deterimine what causes it: it happens when I play, it happens when I watch video, it happens when I work via RDPIt did not happend when OCCT allocated 9GB of mem

:)

KonradZiarko, Sep 30, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Sep 30, 2021
  4. herrshaun Win User

Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Sep 30, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason

1. Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD apparent

2. BSOD on multiple games for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on multiple games for no reason: hi! im crashing on a few different heavy titles, TLOU, The Finals, and Hogwarts Legacyhere are my dump files, i tried my hardest to troubleshoot but i can't get it to work; thanks in advance!https://file.io/OuJv9E1UvQAD...
  3. multiples BSOD with many reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiples BSOD with many reasons: Hey, I'm writing here because i'm a little bit desperate, as I tried many tutorials in order to "fix" my computer....I encounter many BSOD with many reasons last one was resource not owned, ntoskrnl.exe, fltmgr.sys, ... I passed all the tests lenovo diagnostic tool tell me...
  4. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  5. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  6. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSOD for no apparent cause

Multiple BSOD for no apparent cause: My Dell Precision 3630 went into a fit of multiple BSOD's on May 27th, randomly spaced by between 20-40 minutes. The first occurred while I was logged in, but subsequently these BSOD's continued all night long, every 20-40 minutes. It does not appear to be tied to any...
  8. Experiencing Frequent BSOD for No Apparent Reason

Experiencing Frequent BSOD for No Apparent Reason: Hello, I've been experiencing random BSOD errors for about four months now, on two separate computers. Originally, I thought since my last computer was old that there was a hardware failure, and upgraded my computer. Unfortunately, I'm now experience BSOD errors with...
  9. Multiple BSOD with varying reasons

Multiple BSOD with varying reasons: Oh boy this is a story. I recently had to get my motherboard replaced and after that my bitlocker encrypted drive started asking for a recovery key which I could not find so I had to wipe the drive clean after about a month of failing to get back in. Now starting from...
  10. Multiple BSOD without reason

Multiple BSOD without reason: Hello, my PC gets different Bluescreens over and over again. I run multiple tests already. A new SSD and new windows setup didn't change anything. I am overclocking my CPU i5-7600K via the BIOS, and have run aMemTest. Here are the latest .dmp files, two BSOD. Two were from...