Windows 10: Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

Discus and support Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing multiple BSOD with different error codes. Here are some of the dump files I was able to collect:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pianoespressivo, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

Hello,

I am experiencing multiple BSOD with different error codes.

Here are some of the dump files I was able to collect:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtn6svui754f9du/dumpfiles.zip

Any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks,

:)

pianoespressivo, Sep 16, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

With its latest Preview Build (build 14316), Microsoft patched Windows 10 to make BSOD (blue-screen of death) errors more useful for system analysts and power-users. The blue-screen now puts up a QR-code to the knowledge-base page related to the error. Microsoft also set up an easy to remember URL at "windows.com/stopcode" for quick-reference to info and possible fixes to various kinds of errors.

The Register makes a valid case for how QR-codes in BSOD screens can be misused by malware developers. Malware or ransomware developers can now make their wares fake a BSOD screen with a QR-code that leads to their web-page to steal your information, or point you to download even more malware.

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10 39a_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

btarunr, Sep 16, 2018
  3. dlanning79, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Kursah Win User

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

1. Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD various

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  6. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  7. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.: Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the...
  8. Getting BSODs with various error codes

Getting BSODs with various error codes: Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) Link to the past several dump files: DESKTOP-111I10D-(2020-10-16_20-17-23).zip - Google Drive Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update. Crashes have occurred while on zoom calls, when gaming, and once...
  9. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes: Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code. The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  10. BSOD - Various Codes

BSOD - Various Codes: One of mu users has a new Dell laptop which BSOD a couple of times a day. I have applied the latest Dell and Windows updates but the issue persists. Link to the latest memory dump below...