Windows 10: Multiple BSOD

Discus and support Multiple BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting multiple BSOD's happening, not very frequently but often enough to be problematic. I seem to get different error codes when they happen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew Naylor, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Multiple BSOD

I am getting multiple BSOD's happening, not very frequently but often enough to be problematic. I seem to get different error codes when they happen. I have uploaded the latest mini dump file that was generated to OneDrive which can be seen here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsUk9lczM39stH8RM-vYDYhUmXAN

I ran memtest for 4 passes with no errors found. Not sure if it was coincidence but I seem to get more of these BSOD's when Nvidia Experience noted that an updated graphics driver was available. I had 3 or 4 happen within about 20 minutes but after updating the graphics driver the system was fine for some time.

When the log linked above was generated I was not actively using my PC and it had been running for about 8 or 9 hours and been unattended for 4 or 5 hours.

I wouldbe grateful for any help

:)

Andrew Naylor, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Mar 8, 2019
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD

Multiple unique BSODs after new hardware installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Likhitha on February 22, 2016 from the below link.

Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD

1. Multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD

2. Help, multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, multiple BSODs: I just came back from an 8 month work trip overseas and went to update my computer. It was working for the first 7-8 hours then had multiple instances of BSOD, attempted to install updates and it worked for another approx. 4 hours. Tried to fresh install windows from settings...
  3. Help, multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, multiple BSODs: I just came back from an 8 month work trip overseas and went to update my computer. It was working for the first 7-8 hours then had multiple instances of BSOD, attempted to install updates and it worked for another approx. 4 hours. Tried to fresh install windows from settings...
  4. Help, multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD's in a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's in a week: I've had multiple BSOD's as of late, all typically happening while playing games, once when locking my PC with [WIN+L].Posting for help since it's happened 3 times this week, which is way more often than normal.When viewing the reliability monitor, the most recent BSOD was a...
  6. Multiple BSOD's in a week

Multiple BSOD's in a week: I've had multiple BSOD's as of late, all typically happening while playing games, once when locking my PC with [WIN+L].Posting for help since it's happened 3 times this week, which is way more often than normal.When viewing the reliability monitor, the most recent BSOD was a...
  7. Multiple BSOD's in a week

8. multiple BSODs with different errors and I'm out of thigs i can try

multiple BSODs with different errors and I'm out of thigs i can try: hi windows community,i had a lot of crashes today that happened seemingly at random with multiple error codes and some were straight crashes without a blue screenI've done a system file check, DISM, chkdsk and memory diagnosis and all either returned clean or fixed something...
  9. multiple BSODs with different errors and I'm out of thigs i can try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple BSODs with different errors and I'm out of thigs i can try: hi windows community,i had a lot of crashes today that happened seemingly at random with multiple error codes and some were straight crashes without a blue screenI've done a system file check, DISM, chkdsk and memory diagnosis and all either returned clean or fixed something...
  10. multiple BSODs with different errors and I'm out of thigs i can try