Windows 10: Multiple BSOD

Discus and support Multiple BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting blue screen errors for a while now. Zip file of the mini dumps I have still.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johndoebly, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Multiple BSOD

Been getting blue screen errors for a while now. Zip file of the mini dumps I have still.

https://send.firefox.com/download/3bb655c3cbe57a62/#njdMIhRkCpCUOvn3Y4LyHQ

I've run windows memory diagnostic with 100 passes and no errors, uninstalled my gpu driver with ddu and did a fresh install,updated my bios, updated drivers, and did a clean install of windows 10. I had Win 7 before with the same problem but though 10 might fix it, it hasn't.

System specs are

MB - Maximus vi extreme

CPU - Intel i7-4770K Quad-Core 3.5 GHz

Ram - Crucial 16gb kit 8GBx2 1866 MT/s CL10 @1.5V

Graphics - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

PS - Corsair AX860 ATX Power 760 -860 watts

SS - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb

:)

johndoebly, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jul 16, 2019
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD

Multiple unique BSODs after new hardware installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Likhitha on February 22, 2016 from the below link.

Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD

1. Multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD

2. Having multiple BSOD's even after a fresh install stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having multiple BSOD's even after a fresh install stuck in restart loop: PC started up this morning and was getting BSOD's every time the windows logo popped up and started loading. Reformatted the SSD and did a clean install, during that process immediately after loading windows the first time it was still receiving BSOD's and took multiple...
  3. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...
  4. Dealing with multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dealing with multiple BSODs: Hello! I’m using an ASUS Vivobook S14 laptop with Windows 10 Pro and recently it’s been giving me a lot of trouble and I had to deal with a bunch of BSODs. First, I started getting a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bsod when I would leave my laptop on and not use it, be it with the...
  5. Windows 10 has multiple BSODs even after system reset

Windows 10 has multiple BSODs even after system reset: Hi, I have gotten multiple BSODs for several different errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I tried to Google and solve this issue with common solutions such as, update drivers, and run check disk, and repair image,...
  6. BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0: Hello everyone, I was hoping I could get some help figuring out what exactly is going on with my system by looking through the dumpfile. I get inconsecutive lock-ups of the entire system while it is under load. The system just freezes completely, does not give me a BSOD...
  7. BSOD Multiple Times Daily After Windows 10 Upgrade on Dell XPS 720

BSOD Multiple Times Daily After Windows 10 Upgrade on Dell XPS 720: Please see the attached V2 collector log and let me know if you need anything else. Computer has passed the Windows Memory Diagnostic. The bug check code is: 0x00000109 referring to it being caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe at address: ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900. I have also noticed...
  8. Multiple BSOD and freezing

Multiple BSOD and freezing: Hi ! My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes...
  9. Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more)

Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more): I have been through multiple forums and asked for help for this issue over the past 4-5 months to have no success. From what I have seen it appears to be either a driver or RAM issue. I have done CHKDSK scans, file scans, updates, reseating components, turning off components,...
  10. Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update

Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update: Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall Windows as at that time I didn't have a USB drive to do it with, so I just let the PC be like it is. It was fine, everything...