Windows 10: multiple bsod

Discus and support multiple bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, im encountering multiple BSOD's and computer is unusable when its recently bought. tried a lot of things including driver verifier, pc crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by karolisbachvalovas, Apr 15, 2021.

1. multiple bsod

Hello, im encountering multiple BSOD's and computer is unusable when its recently bought. tried a lot of things including driver verifier, pc crashed when it was on but it didn't say anything about drivers in the error name. please help... send back to warranty 2 times and they said pc is perfectly fine.
    Crashes randomly.

Adding dump files:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x4rdkbarwni7lyj/AAA3H5J2bG6GPdA8Zigl_7f_a?dl=0

:)

karolisbachvalovas, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Apr 15, 2021
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Apr 15, 2021
  4. multiple bsod

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    multiple bsod [​IMG]

multiple bsod [​IMG]

multiple bsod [​IMG]

multiple bsod [​IMG]

multiple bsod [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

multiple bsod

1. multiple bsod - Similar Threads - multiple bsod

2. Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve: I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I have been receiving multiple blue screens, with many different codes, the most frequent one being:...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC

Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC: Have been having problems for the past month with desktop PC crashing multiple times. Have had it in to repair at a local PC shop, which made it crash less often, but still crashes maybe once a week. Some programs are also crashing regulalry. Looking to get input before I...
  4. BSOD with multiple Stopcodes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with multiple Stopcodes: Hi, my laptop is crashing and impossible to use each time with a different Stopcode. I've had about 15 different reasons each time with BSOD. I've uninstalled recent AVG update and tried to install latest Windows update but that hasn't really worked as it comes up with errors...
  5. Multiple BSODs, all with ntoskrnl.exe

Multiple BSODs, all with ntoskrnl.exe: Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update.The crash address...
  6. Multiple BSODs after using Driver Verifier

Multiple BSODs after using Driver Verifier: Hello, I've been getting BSODs from time to time (few times a month) randomly while working, so I decided to find out the problem using driver verifier. I had four BSODs so far, all of them before startup. Three I hopefully resolved (twice I uninstalled the software and one...
  7. Constant BSOD, multiple times per day

Constant BSOD, multiple times per day: It's been a recurring issue for a few months on my custom-built desktop. At first, the errors ranged from a variety of things, but after applying solutions I've found on these support threads and elsewhere, the only error I get anymore is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I can't for...
  8. multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows

multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows: Everyday at least once a day I receive a BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It mostly occurs when I use ableton software. I already upgraded all the drivers and used sfc /scannow and chkdsk. I also tried clean install....
  9. Multiple BSoD/Freeze

Multiple BSoD/Freeze: All ready been through support, and support remote access. Here is my system info: Device name KevinProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4700G with Radeon Graphics 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen...
  10. Multiple BSOD Crashes

Multiple BSOD Crashes: I have been getting seemingly random BSODs regularly, and I've gotten a wide variety of error codes. Memory Management, Video Memory Management Internal, and multiple others. I tried to troubleshoot a while back, but I was met with dead ends. I replaced my RAM, my SSD, and...