Windows 10: Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Discus and support Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dicedburrito, May 5, 2017.

1. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly.

They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more often on a startup, but they happen even after the PC has been on for a while

Yesterday I ran memtest for 19 hours, and had 11 passes with 0 errors. I also rebuilt the PC after that, as I wondered if any hardware had been installed incorrectly, but I had another BSOD today. I have also run a hard drive test and it showed up fine.

I have also factory reset on 3 or 4 occasions, but this hasn't helped. One time recently was because my start menu wasn't working (unsure if this is linked).

Specs:CPU - Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30 GHz GPU - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X Edition RAM - 8 GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistics LTHDD - Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.Attachment 133737

:)

dicedburrito, May 5, 2017

2. Multiple BSODs a day, needs to stop.

You need to download a fresh copy of the driver>remove the current corrupt copy>install the fresh copy

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 5, 2017
  3. Multiple BSODs a day, needs to stop.

Please remove SpeedZooka. Select the keyboard shortcut
    WIN+S to access Search and type in the box Programs and Features and click Programs and Features in the list below. Place the cursor on the programme name
    SpeedZooka, right click and select
    Uninstall from the drop down menu.

It is always sensible in this situation to run a check for malware

I recommend that you run Disk CleanUp or cCleaner to remove temporary files as this will reduce scanning times by security software. cCleaner comes with a Registry tool. Do not use this tool as like any registry cleaner it can lead to the creation
    of very difficult to resolve system errors

Please download and install Malwarebytes (freeware version for home users only -not the Trial version –watch the checked boxes whilst installing), update definitions and run in normal mode. Disable other security software whilst you are doing
    scans.

Free Anti-Malware & Malware Removal

Please make certain you uncheck the box before
    Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.

Please upload a copy of the report on what it found as a shared file to your OneDrive and a post a link here.

Please download and run ADWCleaner and upload a copy of the report produced to your OneDrive. Remove all that it finds.

Before running ADW Cleaner close all open programmes. When ADW Cleaner is run four options are offered. Click
    Scan. You can review the results by clicking
    Log File or each or any of the Results tabs. To remove all items, click
    Clean and reboot the computer. On restarting an ADW Cleaner window opens. Select Log File, and click File, Save As to create a report of what has been removed.

AdwCleaner

ADW Cleaner documentation:

ToolsLib

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, May 5, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Your report shows that you are using improperly activated software.
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine software installations.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

philc43, May 5, 2017
  5. That's embarrassing! Will buy a product key now

dicedburrito, May 5, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    You will need a genuine copy of your Adobe products as well.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

1. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs different

2. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  3. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  4. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD for different reasons

BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  6. Multiple BsOD for different reasons

Multiple BsOD for different reasons: Hello, I've been getting several mutiple BsOD errors over the past month or so. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR here is a google drive .rar folder containing the dump files...
  7. BSOD multiple different reasons every time

BSOD multiple different reasons every time: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akfx8HuXFhS3gRccczRC0SbOMxJ_?e=fCugGu above is the mycloud link to my minidump files. it started when my OS was on a failing old 500gb HDD, so i brought a new MOBO with M.2 slots and installed the OS onto an M.2 SSD, the problem got worse, so i just got a...
  8. BSODS with different reasons

BSODS with different reasons: For some time now I've had BSOD's once in a while and I've tried rooting out the source with no success. Hopefully you'll be able to detect something I can't.. Thanks so much win10 pro version 1909 OS build 10.0.18363 drive link to v2collector 156285
  9. Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons: After Window 10 1703 upgrade my laptop experienced three BSODs in one day, and according to reliability history they had different reasons that caused Windows stopped working.The first bugcheck: 0x000000d1, second: 0x0000001e, third: 0x00000139 The info zip...
  10. Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day

Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day: Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just wanted your help because of the numerous BSODs per day that I'm having. Here are my problems: 1. BSOD whenever I unplug or plug my charger 2. BSOD whenever I use Photoshop 3. BSOD (sometimes) when I connect to the internet I...