Windows 10: Multiple BSODs a day, Google chrome also hard to browse

Discus and support Multiple BSODs a day, Google chrome also hard to browse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had a computer built for me. It was working fine for a few weeks and then problem after problem occured with a variety of bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexandraBahena, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Multiple BSODs a day, Google chrome also hard to browse

Hi, I recently had a computer built for me. It was working fine for a few weeks and then problem after problem occured with a variety of bluescreen errors and crashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I also use this for work currently and it's almost unusable for what I need it to do, in its current state.

Here are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b2P4HQOb9K2C1UlL5vDVU3A5zQkckmZG?usp=sharing

And specs:

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MOBO - MSI B450I Gaming Plus Max Wifi

GPU - Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Super

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3600mhz

PSU - 650w Gold+ PSU

CPU cooler - Wraith spire that comes with the Ryzen CPU

Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO m.2 SSD + 250GB 2.5" SSD

Thank you so much for your time in advance.

:)

AlexandraBahena, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 25, 2021
  4. kahonn Win User

Multiple BSODs a day, Google chrome also hard to browse

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Day 3 after I changed my defective RAM.

My laptop won't BSOD anymore while I browse Google Chrome during playing Dota2. *chuckle

Thanks for the help. *Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin

kahonn, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSODs a day, Google chrome also hard to browse

1. Multiple BSODs a day, Google chrome also hard to browse - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Google

2. Multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD a day: Hello, I have built my first pc and I have had some problems but mostly have solved them, but throughout this entirety I have been plagued by BSOD. This honestly has been a real reason on why I don't really use my new desktop. Most of the time the codes read...
  3. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  4. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  5. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  6. Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome: Hey guys, I just bought my laptop 3 months ago and since then BSoD appeared, not very often, but it really annoyed me. I realize BSoD will occur after my google chrome encounters "Aw, Snap!" error, or even during the moment I play Dota2. Here are some of the BSoD codes I...
  7. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  8. BSOD browsing Google form

BSOD browsing Google form: Zip file uploaded. As far as I know, this has only occurred once since upgrading to Windows 10. 30462
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs

BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs: Getting BSOD on Win7, Win10 both while gaming. replaced graphics card (twice) 2 different cards. ntoskrnl.exe was one I recall. Maybe causing memory corruption now. Typically only occurs using ArchAge Game. reinstalled game a few times as well. reinstalled windows 7 4 times,...