Windows 10: Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install

Discus and support Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via a clean install. Ever since I have been getting multiple BSODs for what appears to be all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LACSTS, Jan 11, 2016.

1. LACSTS Win User

Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install

I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via a clean install.

Ever since I have been getting multiple BSODs for what appears to be all different reasons. My system worked fine before this. The BSODs seem to be random. I have tried updating drivers and such to no effect. I ran Prime95 for 12 hours straight with no problems.

I'm at a loss here. Any help is greatly appreciated. I read the BSOD posting guidelines. Pretty sure I am posting this correctly. If not Im sorry.

Attachment 58425

:)

LACSTS, Jan 11, 2016

2. BSOD PROBLEM WINDOWS 10

please help i'm facing problem of multiple bsod like k mode exception not handled(ntfs.sys) and many others

i have tried almost everything available on this forum but the problem still persists

computer work for 5-10 minutes then there is problem of bsod

In safe mode its running fine no problem of bsod i have clean install windows but problem is still there after clean install

mini dmp files

minidump.zip

harshmaurya, Jan 11, 2016
  3. BSOD keeps happening - i have a DMP file

Hello,

Ever since I installed Windows 10, I've been getting multiple BSODs per day. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 and since then I have performed a clean install. The BSODs still happen, despite the clean install.

I have the DMP files from the minidump folder already compressed into a ZIP file. I'm not sure how to give this file to you.

Thanks,

Sydney

SydneyLeite, Jan 11, 2016
  4. LACSTS Win User

I just took a band new Intel 530 240GB SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10. I didnt install any programs or anything. Just installed Windows 10 and activated it.

As soon as I got to the desktop I went to the updates and got a BSOD. I restarted and then managed to get into the updates and checked for and installed the 2 or 3 updates that there were.

With no programs installed or anything I have had 3 BSODs in about 15 mins with the computer just sitting there.

Attached is the BSOD info from the clean install on the new SSD.

Attachment 58435

LACSTS, Jan 11, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
  6. LACSTS Win User
    I will do that now. But if that does fix the BSOD problem does that mean I cannot use ESET on this system? Or is there a specific part of ESET that is causing the BSODs?

Thank you for your help

LACSTS, Jan 13, 2016
  7. LACSTS Win User
    I uninstalled ESET using the directions in the link that you posted for me. Still getting multiple BSODs.

Attachment 58733

LACSTS, Jan 13, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

9. LACSTS Win User
    I have an update.

Responding to your last post, I installed the driver booster just to check if it found any drivers that were out of date. I have since uninstalled it.

After that I did the following.

I ran sfc/scannow and it completed successfully with the "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" message.

So I ran MemTest86+.

Attachment 58878

Then I ran it a few times while removing DIMMs and switching them around to verify what stick it was and whether or not it was one of the motherboard DIMM slots. It ended up being a stick of RAM. I had a brand new set of DDR3 laying around. 4 X 2GB. So after verifying that it was the RAM and not the motherboard I installed the new RAM and am currently running MemTest86+ on the new RAM. I am on pass 3 with 0 errors so far. So I for sure had bad RAM. Hopoefully that is the only problem that was causing all these BSODs.

I will report back once I get 8 or more passes with the new RAM on MemTest86+.

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it.

LACSTS, Jan 14, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Let me know how it goes *Smile

Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Clean

2. BSOD after clean installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after clean installation: Hello all, So i installed windows 10 on new ssd , and it stuck into BSOD loop. Kmode exception not handled is code . Updated all drivers, still getting BSOD. In Safe Mode , it runs ok. OS build 19043.928 , version 21H1 182704
  3. Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10

Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10: Hi, I was experiencing major issues and multiple BSOD on my PC. So I performed a clean install of Windows 10, downloaded from Microsoft website. After clean install, my PC was running perfectly and no BSOD in sight. Well, that was until today that is . I'm not sure if it's...
  4. Multiple BSOD's after Windows 10 Clean re-installation

Multiple BSOD's after Windows 10 Clean re-installation: Hey everyone! I'm in a bit of a hiccup as my recent Windows 10 re-installation gifted me with a bunch of BSOD errors. They seemingly occur randomly idle or while browsing. Note: I've encountered a BSOD after installation when it booted for the first time. Here's a bunch...
  5. Multiple BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED after clean installation

Multiple BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED after clean installation: Hello, I've been receiving multiple BSODs even after clean installing OS, my temps are fine and i haven't oveclocked my machine in any way, BSOD appears occasionally when watching movies My specs are below aorus b450 elite AMD ryzen 3600 32 GB of RAM 4x8 GB Ballistix...
  6. BSOD after clean install

BSOD after clean install: Hello, please help me out: 1. My PC was frequently rebooted after waking up from hibernate. I have disabled the hibernation, it starts rebooting from sleep. No BSOD, just reboot after 2-3 minutes of trying to wake up. 2. I have formatted my SSD and installed Win10 from...
  7. BSOD after a clean Windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after a clean Windows install: Hello, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro. I installed it with no problems. After just 10 minutes I received the first BSOD: 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart..' After the restart the same BSOD (in about 5 minutes). Before Windows 10 I ran Windows 7 with no...
  8. BSOD after clean window install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after clean window install: After an SSD upgrade ans a clean windows install, I keep receiving BSOD. The driver causing the problem seems to be dbx.sys. In any case I attach link with the minidumps and ms-info of the laptop. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvFFVidLWquJmEOlAmMbtDRsDxh9 Alternative link here :...
  9. Multiple BSODs since clean install

Multiple BSODs since clean install: Hey, I'm spent, hopefully the experts can help *Smile I did a clean install of Windows 10 a few days ago since I was BSODing like crazy, but they're still happening. I'm not well versed in reading the dumps or crash logs. BlueScreenView tells me that all BSODs are...
  10. Multiple BSOD after clean install

Multiple BSOD after clean install: Good afternoon, I started having a few BSOD crashes last month and after exhaustive attempts to solve this issue myself with no progress I did a clean install of windows 10. The issue remains, however, it is less frequent now. Attachment 86921 54464