Windows 10: Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause.

Discus and support Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, for the past 8 month since I got this new computer I've been getting constant BSODS usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItaiBen Amram, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause.

Hey everyone, for the past 8 month since I got this new computer I've been getting constant BSODS usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not able to locate the cause.

I have run memtest86 and no errors occurred

I tried switching drivers, and still the bsod's continue...

I'm uploading the recent 5 that occurred in hopes someone can help me debug this craziness..

In the past few weeks I've been also getting CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and what no really..

Thanks in advance for your help!

Link to the .dmp files:

Link to the drive folder.

:)

ItaiBen Amram, Oct 21, 2020
  2. buncieboy Win User

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Wow thats a lot of usual causes!

Just to clarify / remove some things of that list, as mentioned the RAM has passed memtest multiple times, none of my hardware is OC'd, BIOS is fully up to date.

As far as I'm aware this is because its the single ram speed, and with it being DDR its 800*2=1600, I could be mistaken though?

As for the slots basically I was having BSOD's whenever any module was installed in one of the channels, so I had to move both modules over to the other channel, and this seemed to fix it, however I can move them back around to see what happens.

As for the memory I could have sworn I saw it on the supported list a while ago, ill check with the vendor of my PC.

Thanks for all the help Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause. :)

So whats the next step?

buncieboy, Oct 21, 2020
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Oct 21, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause.

Random BSODs with unknown cause

Please run driver verifier using the following settings for 48 hours.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Deadlock Detection
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking

Warning: driver verifier could cause boot issues and/or performance issues.

Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:
    Crashed when running driver verifier
    1. Reset driver verifier
    2. Boot in normal mode if necessary
    3. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to provide the requested logs

Thema:

Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause.

1. Multiple BSODS by an unknown cause. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODS unknown

2. Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadicly BSOD - unknown cause: Hi there,a few months ago I started having random BSOD´s. I had no luck getting rid of them and it was anyway time to Upgrade my PC.I upgraded to anAMD Ryzen 7600XEXPO DDR5 6000 RAMAsrock B650 MainboardWD Black SN850 carried over from old systemI had not done a fresh windows...
  3. Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause: Hi,I have been hitting multiple BSODs daily on my W10 install. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, changed/RMAd my RAM & PSU and reinstalled all drivers etc. and still have been hitting multiple errors daily.Can you please help check if there is any info. in the...
  4. Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause: Hi,I have been hitting multiple BSODs daily on my W10 install. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, changed/RMAd my RAM & PSU and reinstalled all drivers etc. and still have been hitting multiple errors daily.Can you please help check if there is any info. in the...
  5. Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD - Unknown Cause

BSOD - Unknown Cause: I have been running into issues with my PC for the past couple of days and the BSOD. I have tried my best to troubleshoot and even re-imaged my system from scratch and the issue is still occurring. Prior to the re image the issue would happen while I was using the PC but...
  7. BSOD sporadic unknown cause

BSOD sporadic unknown cause: Hey All, Hope im following the rules etc, only thing im worried about is when i ran your tool im not sure if it picked up any DMP files as they seem to go away pretty quickly. Anyway here is your Zip attached : DESKTOP-GIACRJ8-(2019-05-28_16-25-15).zip I have been going...
  8. Random BSODs with unknown cause

Random BSODs with unknown cause: Hey guys! Got a problem with my new system. I get different bluescreens from time to time. Here is a link to an example dump file: Uploadfiles.io - 121818-9968-01.dmp My system: I9-9900k RTX 2080ti 32GB Corsair RGB Pro DDR4 3600 DIMM Samsung 970 Pro 1TB DarkPower...
  9. Kinda BSOD but unknown cause

Kinda BSOD but unknown cause: Hello! My pc turns on after only several attempts - sometimes it gets to the welcome screen and says it does not recognize user or something about RPC but not sure. But when i do turn it on and wake it up from sleep or sometime just random i get a small box saying that the...
  10. BSOD cause (mostly) unknown

BSOD cause (mostly) unknown: My computer has been having regular BSODs that I have tracked to ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] command multiple times and it always comes back clean. I dont remember if I have tried Code: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth[/quote] or...