Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's every day for the last week or so now, and I'm trying to find out the potential fault. I've ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenjaminClark4, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

Hello,

I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's every day for the last week or so now, and I'm trying to find out the potential fault.

I've ran memtest86 for 12 hours and 17 minutes straight - completing 8+ passes with 0 errors. My computer had been updated to Win 10 2004 build and when I tried to install windows again, it would BSOD during the installation every time. So I managed to get Windows 10 1903 downloaded, and this installed absolutely fine.

BSOD and System Info

However, the BSOD's continue and they seem to be getting worse. I've attached the 2 that have happened so far recently, but by the end of today, I'll probably have a load more to add for you!

Many thanks,

Ben

:)

BenjaminClark4, Sep 15, 2020

2. Multiple BSOD Daily

I get multiple BSOD crashes daily on this machine after a fresh install of windows 10

The error messages i most frequently hit are

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERRNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

According to the Dump files the main issue is ntoskrnl.exe I just built this computer and i do not know any way to fix this.

As of writing this i have had 42 crashes since 10/2/15 This is corrupting my projects and interupting workflow i NEED to fix this and microsoft has not been helpful.

I have done SFC scannow. No corruption

I have scanned for viruses. None.

I have tried to repair everything with a usb key and it will not find any problems with the repair tools.

DuncanKenyon, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS
    and drive. Well now i am having multiple BSOD. To list a few,

- registry error ( the scary one i just started to get)

- kernal exceptions

- irql not less or equal

- page fault in nonpaged area

Those are ones i can remember.

im UNABLE to update windows 10 to 1903 because of “corrupt or missing files”. This is a problem ive been unable to fix.

should i just grab a new usb and download the windows 10 fresh install and completely wipe my os and drive?

THINGS IVE TRIED:

Complete recovery & reinstall of windows 10; but windows gives me an error saying it was unable to reinstall windows.

sfc /scannow : this has caused a bsod. It finds corrupt files but is unable to fix them.

chkdsk/c finds 87 bad files.

ive reinstalled my ram and clocked it back down to the default ddr4 2133 speed just in case.

device manager shows nothing out of date or with no drivers.

kyleanderson6, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

dlanning79, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

1. Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's daily

2. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily: I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the...
  3. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily: I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the...
  4. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multiple BSOD on daily basis

Multiple BSOD on daily basis: Hi All, I am currently really struggling to ge to the bottom of this issue, Ive been getting multiple bluescreens on a daily basis, I have re install windows and issue is still occuring so i thought it could be hardware related. I have tested and checked the following to make...
  6. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  7. Multiple BSOD errors daily

Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  8. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  9. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  10. Multiple BSODs daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs daily: Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall. Here is the link to my 3 most recent minidump files and system info let me know if I did this right, I was trying to follow instructions:...