Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's every day for the last week or so now, and I'm trying to find out the potential fault. I've ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenjaminClark4, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:17 PM.

1. Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

Hello,

I've been experiencing multiple BSOD's every day for the last week or so now, and I'm trying to find out the potential fault.

I've ran memtest86 for 12 hours and 17 minutes straight - completing 8+ passes with 0 errors. My computer had been updated to Win 10 2004 build and when I tried to install windows again, it would BSOD during the installation every time. So I managed to get Windows 10 1903 downloaded, and this installed absolutely fine.

BSOD and System Info

However, the BSOD's continue and they seem to be getting worse. I've attached the 2 that have happened so far recently, but by the end of today, I'll probably have a load more to add for you!

Many thanks,

Ben

:)

BenjaminClark4, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:17 PM

2. Multiple BSOD Daily

I get multiple BSOD crashes daily on this machine after a fresh install of windows 10

The error messages i most frequently hit are

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERRNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

According to the Dump files the main issue is ntoskrnl.exe I just built this computer and i do not know any way to fix this.

As of writing this i have had 42 crashes since 10/2/15 This is corrupting my projects and interupting workflow i NEED to fix this and microsoft has not been helpful.

I have done SFC scannow. No corruption

I have scanned for viruses. None.

I have tried to repair everything with a usb key and it will not find any problems with the repair tools.

3. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS
    and drive. Well now i am having multiple BSOD. To list a few,

- registry error ( the scary one i just started to get)

- kernal exceptions

- irql not less or equal

- page fault in nonpaged area

Those are ones i can remember.

im UNABLE to update windows 10 to 1903 because of “corrupt or missing files”. This is a problem ive been unable to fix.

should i just grab a new usb and download the windows 10 fresh install and completely wipe my os and drive?

THINGS IVE TRIED:

Complete recovery & reinstall of windows 10; but windows gives me an error saying it was unable to reinstall windows.

sfc /scannow : this has caused a bsod. It finds corrupt files but is unable to fix them.

chkdsk/c finds 87 bad files.

ive reinstalled my ram and clocked it back down to the default ddr4 2133 speed just in case.

device manager shows nothing out of date or with no drivers.

kyleanderson6, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:22 PM
  4. Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

Thema:

Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding

1. Multiple BSOD's daily - Fault Finding - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's daily

2. Multiple BSODs daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs daily: Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall. Here is the link to my 3 most recent minidump files and system info let me know if I did this right, I was trying to follow instructions:...
  3. Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily

Multiple Different BSOD’s Daily: Hey guys so to start at the beginning, i bought a legit usb windows 10 key and a brand new m.2 drive for my OS. I installed windows successfully, i installed my chipset drivers, my graphics drivers, my motherboards utilities and such all on a brand new OS and drive. Well now...
  4. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  5. BSODs Daily

BSODs Daily: Hi guys, I've been having BSODs and lag spikes when using my laptop, and just got one about 15 mins ago. I have both minidump and DMP of this. I've zipped the minidump and my system config details here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao92IoTvCJyUhsBCjLj8wT3_L3bfwQ?e=8VkIKf I've...
  6. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  7. BSOD - multiple fault buckets are possible cause?

BSOD - multiple fault buckets are possible cause?: Hello, I am assisting some friends fixing their computer and I'm trying to Isolate the error. I was hoping to have assistance to diagnosing said error. In the windows error reporting I have noticed they have had multiple fault buckets over the past few months. Here is the...
  8. Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10

Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10: Hi, I am losing my mind and have run out of places to check for help, so hoping someone here can assist: I installed Win 10 on 8/8. Since then receiving the same 2 BSOD multiple times every day, but no indication as to the cause. I have updated every driver I can think...
  9. random BSOD issues multiple times daily

random BSOD issues multiple times daily: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at random multiple times daily. I have run the windbg and can only find a crash related to csrss.exe but I can't figure out how to fix it. This is a new windows 10 Enterprise installation which I was getting BSOD on this computer with windows 8.1...
  10. MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver

MULTIPLE BSOD's while Using laptop as a daily driver: I haven't been doing anything unusual and haven't installed anything recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting 2 to 3 BSOD's a day and it's driving me crazy. Right now anything I do needs to be saved almost every second. Below I have attached my Dump files. Please help in any...