Windows 10: Multiple BSODs daily

Discus and support Multiple BSODs daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall. Here is the link to my 3 most recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicky.ngn, May 12, 2020.

1. nicky.ngn Win User

Multiple BSODs daily

Ever since I built this PC I've been having lots of BSODs and problems with programs and games overall.

Here is the link to my 3 most recent minidump files and system info let me know if I did this right, I was trying to follow instructions:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhfTpO1l6tQY8Q-maHg5_xhyHmf8?e=f6WLX5

Let me know if I should give anything else. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

nicky.ngn, May 12, 2020

2. Multiple BSOD Daily

I get multiple BSOD crashes daily on this machine after a fresh install of windows 10

The error messages i most frequently hit are

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERRNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

According to the Dump files the main issue is ntoskrnl.exe I just built this computer and i do not know any way to fix this.

As of writing this i have had 42 crashes since 10/2/15 This is corrupting my projects and interupting workflow i NEED to fix this and microsoft has not been helpful.

I have done SFC scannow. No corruption

I have scanned for viruses. None.

I have tried to repair everything with a usb key and it will not find any problems with the repair tools.

DuncanKenyon, May 12, 2020
  3. dlanning79, May 12, 2020
  4. Multiple BSODs daily

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSODs daily

1. Multiple BSODs daily - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs daily

2. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily: I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the...
  3. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily: I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the...
  4. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multiple BSOD on daily basis

Multiple BSOD on daily basis: Hi All, I am currently really struggling to ge to the bottom of this issue, Ive been getting multiple bluescreens on a daily basis, I have re install windows and issue is still occuring so i thought it could be hardware related. I have tested and checked the following to make...
  6. Multiple BSOD errors daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  7. Multiple BSOD errors daily

Multiple BSOD errors daily: What is the solution for regularly having a variety of BSODs that cause the computer to restart? I'm on a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ALC6 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 20GB RAM,1TB SSD. It shipped with Windows 10 Home and I upgraded to Windows 11. I have updated my...
  8. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  9. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  10. Multiple random BSODs daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...