Windows 10: Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

Discus and support Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exaed, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Exaed Win User

Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something important. If anyone could suggest any solutions or causes that would be great, thanks. DMP files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhOMpqCp99bmgx--2nC8YsguyGHS?e=Gm8sV9

:)

Exaed, Jun 24, 2021

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Reduku Win User
    Multiple BSOD different errors.

I was running 7 days to die, which is where I can consistently get the errors to pop up via just playing for a couple of minutes. Just running the computer doesn't cause the error, I've run a memory test on the ram in two different systems and ruled that
    out and replaced the CPU. I was hoping debuging or some more expertise would help me narrow down the problem further.

Additionally I also got the following BSOD after I did some more testing.

• kmode exception not handled
    • Whea uncorrectable error
    I have a nvidia RTX 2080 Ti and preformed a clean install of the drivers via the geforce experience driver update before I got these two new BSOD.

I will attempt the DDU clean install and test again.

Just finished the clean install with DDU and ran the game and within 6 mins, received the BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION again.

Reduku, Jun 24, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time :)

cplpro, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs every

2. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.: Hi folks, Recently I have been having issues with my computer, out of the blue it has just started randomly showing the BSOD, each time with a different issue. I have reset the computer & also checked for driver updates however can not seem to find anything out of the...
  3. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.: Hi folks, Recently I have been having issues with my computer, out of the blue it has just started randomly showing the BSOD, each time with a different issue. I have reset the computer & also checked for driver updates however can not seem to find anything out of the...
  4. Multiple BSOD different error showing each time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  6. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  7. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

8. Multiple BSOD Errors - Every time it is a different one!

Multiple BSOD Errors - Every time it is a different one!: I have an Acer Predator PH-315-53 was working perfectly fine when it had the fresh installation of the Windows 10 software. After a few months I started receiving BSOD's and it would conveniently occur either directly after or a few days later from a windows update. The...
  9. Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?: Hi all. Been having a bit of a problem lately that I don’t know how to pin down. Having sporadic blue screens when I’m playing a game or doing audio related work. I will get different error codes each time. My GFX drivers are up to date. Windows is up to date. NIC card up to...
  10. Multiple BSODs every few days, different error codes

Multiple BSODs every few days, different error codes: Built a new computer around the start of this month (feb) and have been having intermittent BSOD's, ranging between 1 day and 1 week or so between. They don't seem to happen at any specific time or usage; having occured when the pc was idle overnight aswell as when playing a...