Windows 10: Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

Discus and support Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built an AMD TR1950X computer from all new parts (except for my GPU), and ever since I first loaded windows onto it, it's been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BertrainMeldovason, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

I recently built an AMD TR1950X computer from all new parts (except for my GPU), and ever since I first loaded windows onto it, it's been having multiple BSODs per day with different stop codes. Here I have included a ZIP containing the two most recent events and a system info file. Most of the time I receive KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (or something similar), and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I am having a hard time tracing the cause of this issue, so I reach out to the community for help.​

Any additional information can be provided upon request.

Thank you​

:)

BertrainMeldovason, Apr 25, 2019

2. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Hello,

Blue screen errors (Stop errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues. Let's determine the exact cause of the issue. To get started, please provide
    the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10? (Type
      winver
      into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article:Troubleshoot blue screen errors and choose
    While using my PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Argaman Win User
    Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Hello,

Over the 25 days or so I have had 4 crashes resulting in the BSOD. This always seems to happen when I'm working on my Java or Python homework or playing a game. The computer runs fine in every instance other than when it actually crashes, and it doesn't
    seem to have any visual or auditory indication that it is going to crash.

My question is: What is the problem(s) causing the multiple BSOD, what can I do to fix it, and how can i prevent them in the future?

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help find what the problem is.

Thanks,

Note: the following files are being hosted on my google drive at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykXX2FHm2ySZUpjNi0wZWpoelk

Treebeard614, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

1. Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded) - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs different

2. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  3. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  4. Random bsod with different stop codes

Random bsod with different stop codes: Hello, I have so much freezing in last few days, and random BSOD, stop code errors, and I really don't know what to do anymore. All drivers seems fine, tried updating them, checking disk, memory etc but problem is still here. Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 build 18363 Here is my...
  5. Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Constant BSOD with different stop codes: Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end. Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is dependent on each other part to work, ie. cannot remove RAM to see if that's the cause, or the PSU, or the chipset or...
  6. Random BSoD's with different stop codes

Random BSoD's with different stop codes: Good day, Since Sunday my pc randomly started to bluescreen now and then. This first started while i was playing Satisfactory, when the pc crashed i got the message ''irql_not_less_or_equal''. When i got the BSoD another 2 times but with different messages i started...
  7. Consistent BSOD with different stop codes

Consistent BSOD with different stop codes: Starting two nights ago, I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codes. And to top it off, some other miscellaneous issues have occurred, such as:...
  8. Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes

Constant BSOD with multiple stop codes: I've been getting BSODs for months now when gaming and I can't figure out what's going on. Here's the list of stop codes which I've tried troubleshooting individually with no success: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area IRQL Not Less or Equal Kernel Security Check Failure APC...
  9. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Blue screening with multiple stop codes and can't work out why? Read below. So I'm not all too tech savvy so when my pc started to blue screen after about 10 minutes of high power games such as World of Warcraft I was stumped. I couldn't narrow down the issue and the...
  10. BSOD different stop codes

BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...