Windows 10: Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

Discus and support Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built an AMD TR1950X computer from all new parts (except for my GPU), and ever since I first loaded windows onto it, it's been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BertrainMeldovason, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

I recently built an AMD TR1950X computer from all new parts (except for my GPU), and ever since I first loaded windows onto it, it's been having multiple BSODs per day with different stop codes. Here I have included a ZIP containing the two most recent events and a system info file. Most of the time I receive KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (or something similar), and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I am having a hard time tracing the cause of this issue, so I reach out to the community for help.​

Any additional information can be provided upon request.

Thank you​

:)

BertrainMeldovason, Apr 25, 2019

2. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Hello,

Blue screen errors (Stop errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues. Let's determine the exact cause of the issue. To get started, please provide
    the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10? (Type
      winver
      into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article:Troubleshoot blue screen errors and choose
    While using my PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Argaman Win User
    Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Hello,

Over the 25 days or so I have had 4 crashes resulting in the BSOD. This always seems to happen when I'm working on my Java or Python homework or playing a game. The computer runs fine in every instance other than when it actually crashes, and it doesn't
    seem to have any visual or auditory indication that it is going to crash.

My question is: What is the problem(s) causing the multiple BSOD, what can I do to fix it, and how can i prevent them in the future?

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help find what the problem is.

Thanks,

Note: the following files are being hosted on my google drive at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykXX2FHm2ySZUpjNi0wZWpoelk

Treebeard614, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded)

1. Multiple BSODs for different stop codes (DMP and NFO inlcuded) - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs different

2. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes: Hello everyone! For the past few weeks I have been frustrated with my PC. When I load up newly installed games like Fortnite it crashes and I have to restart my pc.. I also have to manually change the boot order because it automatically changes to the 2nd drive. Please help...
  3. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes: Hello everyone! For the past few weeks I have been frustrated with my PC. When I load up newly installed games like Fortnite it crashes and I have to restart my pc.. I also have to manually change the boot order because it automatically changes to the 2nd drive. Please help...
  4. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  6. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  7. Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes: Hello,I recently updated Windows 10 for the KB5011259 as well as my BIOS software for my MSI X570-A Pro and my computer went from perfectly fine to pretty much unusable. When I saw errors such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - I went to see if all of my drivers were updated. They...
  8. Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes

Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes: Hello,I recently updated Windows 10 for the KB5011259 as well as my BIOS software for my MSI X570-A Pro and my computer went from perfectly fine to pretty much unusable. When I saw errors such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - I went to see if all of my drivers were updated. They...
  9. Multiple Bugcheck errors and BSODs with different Stop Codes

10. Multiple BSOD with different codes

Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...