Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Since I've built my PC 7 months ago I've been getting crashes and BSOD's every 4-5 days while browsing or playing games. Codes include... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mojsic, Dec 21, 2018.

1. mojsic Win User

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Hello,

Since I've built my PC 7 months ago I've been getting crashes and BSOD's every 4-5 days while browsing or playing games. Codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION , SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I tested with DriverVerifier and computer would bsod with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys
    Then I booted it up without Amdryzen...sys crashing it, after 20 minutes it bsod-ed again 2 times with stop code: BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Updating drivers didn't help me so I am asking for help from this community
    ??
    my issue is similar to Multiple different BSODs on a new Windows 10 computer - Microsoft Community
    but the answers did not help me (installed new RyzenMaster, uninstalled it completely)

thank you in advance*Smile

:)

mojsic, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Wind47 Win User

BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

Dropbox - MEMORY.rar

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer  AMDRyzenMasterDriv [​IMG]

Wind47, Dec 21, 2018
  3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Dec 21, 2018
  4. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer  AMDRyzenMasterDriv 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's happening

2. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer, i have been updating all day up to version 20h2, then installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while installing...
  3. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer and i have been updating it all day up to version 20h2, then while installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while...
  4. Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.: Hello, I just finished building my computer about 2 days ago, and I've had 7 crashes since then. 4 of them blue screens, and 3 of them just crashed and rebooted without a bsod. Here is a link to my dump files:...
  5. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I run the verify.exe from system32 and it would crash...
  6. Multiple random BSOD's

Multiple random BSOD's: Hello there! I'm new here and i was wondering if someone could help me solve these random bsod's i'm having. They happen at random times with no consistent pattern at all, i'm either surfing Chrome, playing games, or simply away from the computer. I've formatted my PC...
  7. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted. 124291
  8. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...
  9. Random BSODs on new computer

Random BSODs on new computer: My motherboard and LAN drivers are as updated as they can be, and I am on version 1803 of Windows 10. I keep getting blue screens for different reasons; here are the dump files for the last couple as well as my system information....
  10. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...