Windows 10: Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...

Discus and support Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying to find the culprit behind this specific bugcheck code to no avail, I have ran driver verifier and got two crashes in the span of 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SantiagoDelgado4, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...

I've been trying to find the culprit behind this specific bugcheck code to no avail, I have ran driver verifier and got two crashes in the span of 4 hours, I'm at my wits end. Please help. Here's a GD to my minidumps folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jO1jS_6jIcKcIJRgJb-phaC6u7wBRz6n?usp=sharing

:)

SantiagoDelgado4, Mar 28, 2023

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...

I'm at my wit's end, multiple BSODs for 5 months

Hello, I have been having multiple BSOD throughout 5 months. I have tried swapping out mobo, psu, ram sticks, then ran multiple ram tests and disks checks and they all came out clean. I really don't know what it could be, even on a fresh reformatted windows I have getting BSODs. It usually happens when my pc is idle. Also when I am browsing the pages would crash on multiple browsers even on a fresh reformat. I do not remember all the BSODs that I have been getting, but I'll list the ones I could recall.

Dpc watchdog violation

Kernel security check failure

Driver overran stack buffer

Bad object header

Quota underflow

Nfp.sys

Irql not less or equal

It's not all of it, but that is a lot of them.

My specs is

Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming AMD AM4
    Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb

Ryzen 5 3600

RTX GeForce 2070S

ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2

ASUS ROG Thor 850 Certified 850W

Any help would be most appreciated!

GThermidor, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...

1. Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to... - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs span

2. Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...: I've been trying to find the culprit behind this specific bugcheck code to no avail, I have ran driver verifier and got two crashes in the span of 4 hours, I'm at my wits end. Please help. Here's a GD to my minidumps folder:...
  3. Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs in the span of two months, with a new set of RAM, all linked to...: I've been trying to find the culprit behind this specific bugcheck code to no avail, I have ran driver verifier and got two crashes in the span of 4 hours, I'm at my wits end. Please help. Here's a GD to my minidumps folder:...
  4. Multiple BSODs all of a sudden, all linking back to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs all of a sudden, all linking back to ntoskrnl.exe: I bought a new set of RAM about 3 months ago, since I kept getting BSODs relating to my RAM back then, but now I am having these other BSODs that also seem to relate to RAM. I'd like to think that I am missing something here since I doubt I managed to run through 2 different...
  5. Multiple BSODs all of a sudden, all linking back to ntoskrnl.exe

Multiple BSODs all of a sudden, all linking back to ntoskrnl.exe: I bought a new set of RAM about 3 months ago, since I kept getting BSODs relating to my RAM back then, but now I am having these other BSODs that also seem to relate to RAM. I'd like to think that I am missing something here since I doubt I managed to run through 2 different...
  6. Multiple BSODs all of a sudden, all linking back to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  8. All day event spans two days

All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  9. BSOD Every Two Months

BSOD Every Two Months: I am experiencing intermittent BSOD that is very frustrating to troubleshoot. The BSOD appears at random and cannot be replicated after the restart. The issue has happened once every two months. I ran a quick hardware check and saw no problem. I ran a drive update check and...
  10. Multiple BSODs / New build / Lurking for a month

Multiple BSODs / New build / Lurking for a month: Hello, So, I am have been having multiple BSODs from day 0 with my new PC build. I will try to be as thorough as I can to help you help me. I have been lurking and troubleshooting since early February, when my build began. I have clean installed (formatted primary drive...