Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by itsagentorange, May 28, 2022.

1. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets these pink pixels dotted all over it.I can't take it anymore!! I lost an Audition session earlier and I'm not happy. What do you need on my end to get started?

:)

itsagentorange, May 28, 2022
  2. Xlrtech Win User

HP laptop - multiple BSODs

I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics:

• On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory Management and so on.
    • Repeated attempts to reboot then fail with more random BSODs
    • Rarely, it will attempt a Startup Repair – which will invariably fail with another BSOD.
    • Wiping the hard disk and attempting to install a clean version of the OS (downloaded from Microsoft using Media Creation Tool to USB stick) will get a little way into the process, then fail with BSOD as above.

What I’ve done:

• Attempted clean install as above.
    • Run multiple hardware tests on Memory and SSD - HP’s built-in tests, Memtest86, Seagate disk tools. All tests pass with no errors.
    • Updated BIOS from Insyde F.04 to F.22 (HP supplied).
    • Repeated clean install, same result.

I have now run out of ideas, and am at a loss to understand what is causing these errors. How are BSODs generated if no Windows installation is present? Is it likely that a hardware component other than RAM or the SSD is causing these?

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Xlrtech, May 28, 2022
  3. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory :)

oli_ramsay, May 28, 2022
  4. MilkyWay Win User

Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

ma sapphire mobo actually has a irql reset function and gives every piece of hardware a new irql/port

for my old board i think it was a combo of irql being fucked and making me have a bad bsod problem, it was caused by a bios before that i think the older bios was fine

i also think drivers solved it for a while

i had downclocked my cpu to make it stop bsods but it was temporary situation, i think the mobo wasnt playing with the gpu and the cpu and the memory at the same time due to a bios

i think your card is not broke but its drivers or a mobo issue with the irql or the mobo itself is not doing something right or a part on it is broke

MilkyWay, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

1. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's IRQL

2. Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL: First dump Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\022623-39640-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is:...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL: First dump Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\022623-39640-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is:...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Memory Management + IRQL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory: Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets...
  6. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory: Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets...
  7. BSOD IRQL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL: Good evening,I keep having frequent IRQL not less or equal BSODs. It seems to only be doing it after I'm using google chrome for a while, but I'm not sure that is the issue. If someone could help me that would be great. Attached below is a couple of previous dumps and windbgs...
  8. Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog: Hello there, I am having some issues lately with my laptop, they started mostly after i clean installed windows 10 20h2 update, but i am not sure its the reason. Anyhow, It so happens that the google chrome started giving an error that memory is low and chrome stopped...
  9. Multiple IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod with memory corruption bsod's

Multiple IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod with memory corruption bsod's: Hello. I got multiple bsod's in any day when using my laptop. Some of them blaming hardware fault, others just that memory is corrupted. Here is link to answers.microsoft.com thread and there is seen what i have done so far. After last post there i have alredy got new...
  10. IRQL and Memory Management

IRQL and Memory Management: Hello all, here. Averagely tech savvy, and normally handle issues on my own, but as of this week having many BSODs I can't seem to nail down. Unfortunately I'm currently not capable of connecting to the Internet in any consistent way (only because of my local service...