Windows 10: Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD

Discus and support Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a 2017 Dell Alienware 15R3 with i7-7700HQ, 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 6gb, 256gb LITEON SSD, 1TB HDD and Windows 10 20H2.CX2-8B256-Q11 NVMe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kanishk Modi, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD

Hi there, I have a 2017 Dell Alienware 15R3 with i7-7700HQ, 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 6gb, 256gb LITEON SSD, 1TB HDD and Windows 10 20H2.CX2-8B256-Q11 NVMe LITEON 256GB -This is my SSDHGST HTS721010A9E630 -This is my HDDI have had multiple BSODs recently with multiple stopcodes and I have a feeling that my SSD is the cause of the failure. Most of the stopcodes were WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and just seconds before my laptop crashed, I could see my SSD being at a 100% in task manager with read and writes being at 0 kbps. After I updated some recommended drivers from the "Optional update" tab in Windows

:)

Kanishk Modi, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Xlrtech Win User

HP laptop - multiple BSODs

I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics:

• On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory Management and so on.
    • Repeated attempts to reboot then fail with more random BSODs
    • Rarely, it will attempt a Startup Repair – which will invariably fail with another BSOD.
    • Wiping the hard disk and attempting to install a clean version of the OS (downloaded from Microsoft using Media Creation Tool to USB stick) will get a little way into the process, then fail with BSOD as above.

What I’ve done:

• Attempted clean install as above.
    • Run multiple hardware tests on Memory and SSD - HP’s built-in tests, Memtest86, Seagate disk tools. All tests pass with no errors.
    • Updated BIOS from Insyde F.04 to F.22 (HP supplied).
    • Repeated clean install, same result.

I have now run out of ideas, and am at a loss to understand what is causing these errors. How are BSODs generated if no Windows installation is present? Is it likely that a hardware component other than RAM or the SSD is causing these?

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Xlrtech, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Jackyson Win User
    BSOD related to Intel 600p SSD??

Hello,

I would like to ask I am using intel 600p SSD to run the windows and I found some information that there is incompatible with win10, and my PC keeps showing BSOD, I have asked intel to request help and they told me to reinstall the windows if I am using
    the version 1803 or above. I am not sure the BSOD is related to the intel 600p SSD or not. Would anyone help to see it? Thanks.

Before reinstall the windows

090619-8234-01.dmp

After reinstall the windows.

090719-7265-01.dmp

090719-7562-01.dmp

Jackyson, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Kogure23 Win User

Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD

Multiple driver and defender related BSOD's

Hello.

My PC just experienced multiple BSOD's in the span of several hours

The first one was a "system service exception", and from what I found online it seemed like it was related to drivers.

I updated my graphics drivers since it has been a while, but to no avail.

The 2nd one was a "registry filter driver exception" with "wdfilter.sys"

Since that was Defender related, I did some things to change that.

I uninstalled Malwarebytes, the only other antivirus software, though it's just a scanner without active protection.

I even ended up disabling the active protection on Defender, but it also didn't help.

The 3rd BSOD I got just now was the "system service exception" again.

Is there anything else I could try? I'm out of ideas.

Kogure23, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD

1. Multiple BSODs most likely relating to my SSD - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs likely

2. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  3. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Most BSODs have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSteps I've tried:- sfc /scan now, first passed fixed errors, second pass detected no errors.- Display drivers removed with DDU and reinstalled.- chkdsk /f- HCI Memtest passed with slight XMPAll these BSODs have happened during...
  4. Multiple BSODs, mostly KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD -> Attempted Switch from DPC AND Multiple IRP Complete requests Most Likely USB related

BSOD -> Attempted Switch from DPC AND Multiple IRP Complete requests Most Likely USB related: Hello All,I have a new computer, and within a week I have received 2 BSODs. This issue occurs when I am attempting to talk via "push to talk" in Discord. After chatting for many hours, when I key up, and audio begins to transmit, the computer will instantly bluescreen. Within...
  6. BSOD -> Attempted Switch from DPC AND Multiple IRP Complete requests Most Likely USB related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD -> Attempted Switch from DPC AND Multiple IRP Complete requests Most Likely USB related: Hello All,I have a new computer, and within a week I have received 2 BSODs. This issue occurs when I am attempting to talk via "push to talk" in Discord. After chatting for many hours, when I key up, and audio begins to transmit, the computer will instantly bluescreen. Within...
  7. BSOD -> Attempted Switch from DPC AND Multiple IRP Complete requests Most Likely USB related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hi, I have BSOD problem like this. My SSD health is 85%. Does this BSOD related with SSD?....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I have BSOD problem like this. My SSD health is 85%. Does this BSOD related with SSD?....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ulvibashir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mche8w/hi_i_have_bsod_problem_like_this_my_ssd_health_is/
  9. Blue Screen of Death - Graphics Related most likely.

Blue Screen of Death - Graphics Related most likely.: Hi folks, I'm having a lot of trouble with my custom-built computer recently, on random occasionally during a graphically intense game I will get a BSOD and sometimes I get the BSOD either when I immediately exit from the game or exit from the game and shut down my...
  10. BSOD most likely related to new graphics card, error atikmpag.sys

BSOD most likely related to new graphics card, error atikmpag.sys: Hello, I recently purchased the AMD Radeon RX 480, which has been running with no problems for over a week now. But this weekend on a few occasions has been BSOD with the error atikmag.sys being the problem. Many Thanks to anyone who can help. 76083