Windows 10: Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Discus and support Multiple BSODs need HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VicLambropoulos, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other.

The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also charging my phone on my pc when it happened.

I got [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver Ndu.sys

The next two happened while was afk, i had vscode open, discord, spotify and < 8 chrome tabs open.

-Second one i got [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

-Third one i got [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver Ndu.sys but with different adress.

Fourth one wa,s while i was sleeping and had left OBS record my online webex class 1hr in. i've been doing that almost everyday the past 1.5 month for 2-4 hr with no problems it was [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe and had the same address as the second one.

Last one was today, while i only had spotify open, this one didn't have an error code and said it was caused byntoskrnl.exe driver

My pc specs are: I built it brand new 13 months ago

• Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3200MHz RAM
    • Ryzen 5 2600
    • RTX 2060 MSI Gaming Z mild OC with MSI afterburners' Overclocking Scanner for about 4-5 months
    • Samsung 970 evo plus nvme SSD 250gb
    • Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
    • MSI Tomahawk MAX b450 Motherboard

PC runs smoothly everytime like nothing has happened, even immediately after a BSOD.

I've already ran a Mem test, sys file check, ssd and hdd check and everything said it was fine Note that was 3 days ago, before the last BSOD.

here are the dmp files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1spnP53DB_8bKJRnAzT5BQczhQjfbSXeF?usp=sharing

NOTE: before the last BSOD, i tried driver verifier and screwed with some drivers on my own bad idea, after running driver verifier i found ScpVbus.sys driver to cause BSOD, so i disabled it.However even after disabling driver verifier and multiple restarts my PC slowed down and cpu usage was 30-40% even with only 1 chrome tab open, so i did a system restore to the day before the 4th BSOD that's why i missing its DMP file.

:)

VicLambropoulos, Nov 22, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

I've recently ran into multiple BSOD and need assistance in solving them. I've done "chkdsk /f /r", "sfc /scannow" and "mssched.exe" and it says that my system has no errors.

Here is a link to my dump files. Minidump.zip

List of Errors:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BAD_POOL_HEADER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

William Tea, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSODs need HELP!

1. Multiple BSODs need HELP! - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs need

2. I need help with multiple BSOD. ntoskrnl.exe and Ntfs.sys. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with multiple BSOD. ntoskrnl.exe and Ntfs.sys. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and...: I have tried resetting my pc including going back to windows 10, updating as many drivers as I could think of, and running memtest86 with no problems. My specs are X570 Aorus Elite WiFi, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, and a 3060. If anymore specs are needed just lmk. I will drop the...
  3. Need help with multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  4. Need urgent help with BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need urgent help with BSOD multiple times: Raising this as reference from : "BSOD Finding and fixing them" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d All stored in - One drive. 6 minidump file msinfo32 2x system spec info...
  5. Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting

Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting: Hello, I have recently tried to play THE SIMS 4, and recently got a TON of BSOD errors, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas and/or fixes for what could be causing this. Thank you. ERROR STOP CODES: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys...
  6. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  7. Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple BSOD issues with Lan? need help: Ive been getting BSOD's today mostly when Im playing Subnautica, when I play dota there was no issues. The BSOD are IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGEMENT twice, and the most recent DRIVER VERIFICATION because I already tried troubleshooting with the verifier and it says...
  8. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...
  9. Multiple different BSODs lately, need help

Multiple different BSODs lately, need help: Hello, recently I have received a series of different BSODs, some of them with code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, but also other ones like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I cannot really determine the cause of this, because sometimes it happens while...
  10. Multiple BSOD help

Multiple BSOD help: Hello, I have a Dell XPS 1965 that has been experiencing almost regular BSOD. There has not been a consistent stop code with these BSODs. Lately, I have been trying to update to Windows 1903 and have been unsuccessful every time because I encounter a BSOD during the...