Windows 10: Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows...

Discus and support Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a last ditch effort. I've contacted Microsoft and they remoted in and tried fixing it. Nothing is working. A few of the BSODs I've had:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Casserole09, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows...

This is a last ditch effort. I've contacted Microsoft and they remoted in and tried fixing it. Nothing is working.

A few of the BSODs I've had:

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (multiple mentions)
    • IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • (blank message)
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION
    • DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Things I've tried:

• sfc /scannow
    • Windows memory diagnostic test
      • once with both sticks, and then once with each stick individually
    • memtest86
    • disabling XMB
    • enabling XMB
    • updating BIOS, updating Windows, and updating all drivers (again)
    • contacting Microsoft Support
      • They remoted in, determined it was my GPU driver, updated all of my drivers with DriverPack, gave me an in-place upgrade (re-installed Windows)
    • running Driver Verifier
      • BSOD upon startup (minidump attached), had to go back to a restore point

NOTHING WORKED. Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows... :( All scans come back clean and all of the error codes are different. Please help!

Minidump link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiBtUpF_SjuBiVUAHKjCmnvNusSG

Build:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 30 °C
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1069MHz (15-15-15-36)
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z370-A (LGA1151) 26 °C
    Graphics
    ASUS VE278 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Acer G235H (1920x1080@60Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Gigabyte) 46 °C
    Storage
    238GB LITEONIT LCS-256M6S 2.5 7mm 256GB (SATA (SSD))
    931GB Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB (SATA ) 24 °C
    3725GB Western Digital WD My Book 1230 USB Device (USB (SATA) ) 37 °C
    28GB SanDisk Ultra USB Device (USB )
    Optical Drives
    No optical disk drives detected
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

:)

Casserole09, Dec 24, 2018
  2. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows... [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows...

1. Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows... - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs fresh

2. Multiple memory related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple memory related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers: Hi. I currently have been having many different BSOD errors on my pc which i can not track down no matter what i do. I have tried following all the recommendations i have been searching to no avail.Even following this guide, i had my PC blue screen while opening edge to...
  3. Multiple memory related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple memory related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers: Hi. I currently have been having many different BSOD errors on my pc which i can not track down no matter what i do. I have tried following all the recommendations i have been searching to no avail.Even following this guide, i had my PC blue screen while opening edge to...
  4. Multiple mempry related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple mempry related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers: Hi. I currently have been having many different BSOD errors on my pc which i can not track down no matter what i do. I have tried following all the recommendations i have been searching to no avail.Even following this guide, i had my PC blue screen while opening edge to...
  5. Multiple mempry related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers

Multiple mempry related BSOD on a fresh install with no drivers: Hi. I currently have been having many different BSOD errors on my pc which i can not track down no matter what i do. I have tried following all the recommendations i have been searching to no avail.Even following this guide, i had my PC blue screen while opening edge to...
  6. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10: Hello!Yesterday, 02/JUN/2022, I formatted my computer and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit using the ISO from the Microsoft website which I believe is version 21H2. Today, 03/JUN/2022, I had 4 BSODs. I opened a case with Microsoft, the technician asked me to...
  7. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10: Hello!Yesterday, 02/JUN/2022, I formatted my computer and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit using the ISO from the Microsoft website which I believe is version 21H2. Today, 03/JUN/2022, I had 4 BSODs. I opened a case with Microsoft, the technician asked me to...
  8. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

9. Multiple BSODs on startup are preventing fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs on startup are preventing fresh install of Windows 10: My laptop was having screen glitching issues a few days ago. I tried updating my graphics drivers, uninstalling recent apps. Nothing worked so I decided to do a clean reset. The reset failed and then I started getting blue screens. I tried to boot up in safe mode but the...
  10. Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5748 laptop, and just installed a new SSD disk. The old HDD is now running in place of ODD. Since then I get frequent BSODs. I don't think it has something to do with SSD, but who knows. Already tried: CHKDSK on both drives, Memtest, and moving...