Windows 10: Multiple BSODs on my Dell Gaming Laptop 7567

Discus and support Multiple BSODs on my Dell Gaming Laptop 7567 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having so many BSODs lately like 2 everyday. Bluescreen view always identifies it as ntoskrnl.exe . Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevepchacko, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Multiple BSODs on my Dell Gaming Laptop 7567

I've been having so many BSODs lately like 2 everyday. Bluescreen view always identifies it as ntoskrnl.exe . Any help?

:)

stevepchacko, Oct 6, 2018
  2. natzor Win User

how to setup my Dell laptop to view on a TV

How do I get my Dell Inspiron 15 7567 gaming laptop hooked to my Vizio TV for viewing?

natzor, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Dell M6400 Laptop - BSOD Installing XP Pro X32

Win 7 works fine, I'm typing on it right now. Wondering if I should actually jump and upgrade. There must be a driver somewhere that I can use to install XP *Wtf :wtf:

Not a particularly productive suggestion. Though I'd never buy a Dell, I have had luck with thier laptops errm... excepting this time, lol.

Sasqui, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Multiple BSODs on my Dell Gaming Laptop 7567

Missing True Color Software dell inspiron'15 7567

After reinstalling windows 10 i cant find the true color software which was pre-loaded with dell 7567 when i brought. now How i can get that software back ?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Bappi Parvez, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSODs on my Dell Gaming Laptop 7567

1. Multiple BSODs on my Dell Gaming Laptop 7567 - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Dell

2. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  3. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  4. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  5. Laptop Multiple BSOD!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Multiple BSOD!: Hello everyonei bought a Lenovo ideapad 3 gaming laptop back in june, use it mainly for being away with work, i went abroad a month ago and got some BSOD's with the code Graphics External or something similar, tried uninstalling and updating drivers for intel and nvidia...
  6. Multiple of Random BSOD on Dell G5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple of Random BSOD on Dell G5: Hello, Please i have big problem lately I have many randomly BSOD with caused by Ntoskrnl.exe ! I will join the last 2 Minimum files! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgelKEfCAytEEwoR62Q https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgelJDC3PEUEHOtyfAg?e=BEb2PQ Can you help...
  7. High DPC latency issue (Dell 7567)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High DPC latency issue (Dell 7567): I’m having some issues on my Dell 7567 for over a year now. The laptop sometimes gets a second long stutter which is noticeable if Im playing music(it sounds like the sound you get on the BSOD but here it’s only a second long and everything works fine after) I found out that...
  8. random multiple problems in my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    random multiple problems in my Dell laptop: This is on a Dell Inspiron 15-3541 laptop OS Wim 10 Home 32bit. I still have the random buzz in the sound that effects the video play back and live streaming. Also I am having a problem with my USB ports. If I turn on the laptop 1st then the USB flash drives and the D: HDD...
  9. random multiple prpblems in my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    random multiple prpblems in my Dell laptop: This is on a Dell Inspiron 15-3541 laptop OS Wim 10 Home 32bit. I still have the random buzz in the sound that effects the video play back and live streaming. Also I am having a problem with my USB ports. If I turn on the laptop 1st then the USB flash drives and the D: HDD...
  10. Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games: Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It wont do it while sitting...