Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's on new build PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stueybuk, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Stueybuk Win User

Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom
    It was blue screening all through install process but seemed to level out for about 20 mins while I installed mobo drivers.
    I have updated BIOS to latest version and am getting 4 or 5 different BSOD's within 2 mins of booting every time.
    Attachment 38035Attachment 38035

Uploded zip file as per rules.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,

Stu.

:)

Stueybuk, Sep 16, 2015

2. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I don't understand your answer, i'm french ^^ so if you can translate or add step, i have the same problem, i can't boot without a bsod with a problem of memory

Samuel Muselet, Sep 16, 2015
  3. lbux_ Win User
    Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I just bought a new mobo.

lbux_, Sep 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Stueybuk,

I am very sorry for the delay, I have given you my reasons for my late response in PM.

Please use the tool again and upload the zip file, in case of any changes to your system and / or new BSOD's.

5. Stueybuk Win User
    Thanks Axe, no new data to upload as cannot get in to the system at all now.

Have spoken to ASUS who have said to return the mobo. I'm unsure this will resolve the issue and think I may well have the same problem with a replacement. From the research I have done so far seems and issue with Z170 chipset and the memory but can't be sure.

Would be good if someone could give me some info from the data I managed to gather though.

Thanks again,

Stu.

Stueybuk, Sep 23, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    I couldn't get much from the data.

Because you had a BSOD when installing windows, it would be either corrupt hardware or there is somewhere in the built something wrong which I would doubt.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD's on new build PC - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's build

2. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  3. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  4. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New PC Build Experiencing Multiple BSOD occurrences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Build Experiencing Multiple BSOD occurrences: Hello,I recently completed building a new PC and have been experiencing BSODs. I would be able to start the system and start doing things, and then the system would crash. I have tried reinstalling windows, running memory tests both windows and memtest86, running image tests...
  6. New PC Build Experiencing Multiple BSOD occurrences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Build Experiencing Multiple BSOD occurrences: Hello,I recently completed building a new PC and have been experiencing BSODs. I would be able to start the system and start doing things, and then the system would crash. I have tried reinstalling windows, running memory tests both windows and memtest86, running image tests...
  7. Multiple BSODs after new PC build

Multiple BSODs after new PC build: I've had 4 BSODs with my new PC build. I believe they're all related to the graphics card. I have updated all my drivers. See attached zip. Thanks!!! TONY-DESKTOP-20-(2020-01-05_12-45-53).zip 147809
  8. New Build - Multiple BSODs

New Build - Multiple BSODs: Hello, A friend of mine recently built a PC (August 2019) from scratch. He has had problems with it since he built it. He asked for my assistance, so it is currently sitting here on my desk, half-together.. Problems: Multiple BSODs - cant run for more than an hour without...
  9. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  10. Multiple BSODs on new build

Multiple BSODs on new build: Hi, I've been getting quite frequent BSODs since I had my new PC delivered. After installing all of my drivers and apps I've been getting various crashes to these screens. These can be during or after gaming, or just during normal usage - there really isn't a correlation...