Windows 10: Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install

Discus and support Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In a span of 1 month: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on chrome stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Specs:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevinchancey, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install

In a span of 1 month:

Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on chrome
    stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Specs:

B450m pro-vdh max
    R7 3700x
    RTX 2060
    2x 16gb of 3200mhz Gskill Ram

1x 500gb m.2 nvme WDSN750 Black ssd

1x 480gb kingston 2.5" ssd
    1x 2TB Seagate Compute HDD

Fresh Win10 install version 2004 build 19041.329

All drivers are up to date.

Ran chkdsk after the 2nd stop code, said it was "fixing C drive at stage 4" but it took 10 seconds and it was over with
    Ran Memory Diagnostic after every stop code, no issues with ram.
    Even ran Memtest64 with no issues.

DMP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ASX757RCaHj_0s2YB5a-wt3bfBkBm0cU/view?usp=sharing

:)

kevinchancey, Jun 23, 2020

2. Multiple unique BSODs after new hardware installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Likhitha on February 22, 2016 from the below link.

Multiple BSOD errors since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 23, 2020
  3. CheriBomb Win User
    BSOD while doing a fresh install of win10 on new HD and MB

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues.
    Specs:
    New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard
    MB Bios ver 7A62v36
    New Intel I7-6700 CPU
    New case
    New 2x8 Pacific Sun (Micron) RAM

Put the thing together and it worked great on a HD that was used in the previous PC. Once booted for the first time, updated all drivers and it worked great for the first two weeks. After that, it started doing the BSOD constantly. Updated the MSI BIOS with the latest which did not help. Removed previously used HD and replaced it with the New HD. Can't even install Win10 from ISO on flash. Used Rufus and created a new bootable usb using UEFI for Win10 and it still will not install and it continuously either Blue Screens or just freezes in the middle of the fresh win10 install while merely "Getting files ready" message is displayed (step 2 in the install process).

Any suggestions with motherboard settings, etc.? And yes, fast boot is disabled. I'm at wits end on this one.

Thanks!

CheriBomb, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install

My new PC and Tablet PC

Hi Alfa,

As per the information, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to rectify the BSOD's that you are faced with.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

As for the issue with the Acer PC, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether
    multiple programs are running at the same time. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install

1. Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Win10

2. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  3. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  4. Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC: Have been having problems for the past month with desktop PC crashing multiple times. Have had it in to repair at a local PC shop, which made it crash less often, but still crashes maybe once a week. Some programs are also crashing regulalry. Looking to get input before I...
  5. BSOD on new Win10 install

BSOD on new Win10 install: I have been getting continuous BSODs after a clean install on windows 10. Mostly IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL but also some other kinds. I have tried installing all I think... the drivers, but am still having issues. I thought it might be a RAM...
  6. New PC. Constant BSODs as I'm installing Win10

New PC. Constant BSODs as I'm installing Win10: I'm going crazy troubleshooting for the past 3 days. I just bought PC parts and built it myself. I used the windows media creation tool to copy a real version of windows from my laptop to a thumb drive. Everything about the PC hardware wise seems to run fine. I've been...
  7. New Win10 Pro installation, multiple different BSOD messages

New Win10 Pro installation, multiple different BSOD messages: Hello all, I have just built a new Skylake i7 6700 machine and I installed Windows 10 by using the Win 8.1 USB installation on a new OS SSD, then using the Win10 upgrade tool. This didn't ask me for a clean install, but it was an upgrade on a clean 8.1 install. It's a full...
  8. Multiple Bsods in win10

Multiple Bsods in win10: Greetings all. I have been troubled since day 1 of my custom built windows PC experience ever since i first installed Windows 7 and my reasoning being Bsods. I had the same bsods over and over and over again so as the tech savvy person I am I troubleshooted using forums...
  9. BSOD on new Win10 install

BSOD on new Win10 install: Hi, I was getting BSODs on a Win10 upgrade installation every time I run DOTA; sometimes it would take 2 minutes, sometimes it would take 10minutes. It would also rarely crash randomly when I left the PC on after web browsing. Pretty much it would crash every time I use it....
  10. BSOD on new PC (Win10)

BSOD on new PC (Win10): Hello, i get my new PC three days ago and since yesterday i get a few BSOD. I have installed some mainboard drivers (direct downloaded from Asus for win10) and the latest driver by amd for my GPU. I installed the game GTA 5 and tryed to get my ps3-gamepads to work with...