Windows 10: Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Discus and support Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, so I've been using this machine for about a year and a half now and it's never given me any problems. About a week ago I started getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Santiplanet, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Hey, so I've been using this machine for about a year and a half now and it's never given me any problems.

About a week ago I started getting "Page_Fault_in_Unpaged_Area" BSODs, I conducted a memtest, sfc scan and a chkdsk and they all came out okay for my memory side. I proceeded to update drivers and the such, but the crashes were still occurring.

Yesterday I performed a hard OS reset and it was working for about 5 hours before another crash, this time the stopcode was different, I was getting a Memory_Management error.

Used the windows memory diagnostic tool, and my ram chips seem to be doing fine, I have no clue what to do. Please help.

Using WinDbg - "

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80142430c7a, ffffd00129da06c8, ffffd00129d9fee0}

Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+150c7a )
    "

My system specifications are:
    Processor: i7-5500u CPU @ 2.40 GHZ 2.39 GHZ
    Installed Memory: 8.00GB (1 x 4gb integrated, 1 x 4gb removable)
    System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Attachment 123075

:)

Santiplanet, Feb 27, 2017
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR. - [Solved] - Windows 7

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Feb 27, 2017
  3. AxelSc Win User
    AxelSc, Feb 27, 2017
  4. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Genuine.txt is missing in the zip file. Please follow these steps:

1. Open an elevated command prompt.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, and press Enter:

Code: licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q[/quote]
    zip Genuine.txt (u find it on Desktop) and upload please.

BSODHunter, Feb 27, 2017
  5. Here is the genuine txt file.

Attachment 123080

Here is the WinDBug analysis I conducted on both dmp files.

Attachment 123082

6. Sorry but it seems that your Windows License is not valid.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

BSODHunter, Feb 27, 2017
  7. I just installed a copy of windows we had at work to fix the crash problem. I'll have a registered copy by tomorrow and get back to you.

Faced another crash just now, here is the dump.
    Attachment 123146

8. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Okay, got a registered copy of windows because my system seemed to be running smoother.

A crash did just occur again though, but it was clean for 4 days.

attached is the dump.

Attachment 123720

Any help is appreciated. My current guess is that my network adapter driver is an issue. I've updated it to latest, had it crash, rolled it back and it just crashed again.

Santiplanet, Mar 3, 2017
  9. Code: 0x1000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (5.03.2017 08:46:30) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: bcmwl63a.sys [23.11.2015] * Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver igdkmd64.sys [11.11.2016] * Intel Graphics driver * => Drivers & Software PROCESS: System Usual causes: TO RESOLVE: 1. Check Drivers[/quote]
    Please update or roll back those drivers:
    bcmwl63a.sys [23.11.2015] * Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver
    igdkmd64.sys [11.11.2016] * Intel Graphics driver * => Drivers & Software

U should also check your hard disk, it doesnt seem in best shape:

Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    HDD TEST

Run HDTune to check health and scan for errors.

Note It may take some time, but look for signs of any errors or failure.

You can also run a disk check using chkdsk. Refer to the tutorial for details of how to do this.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

1. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs Please

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD HELP: I have been getting the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD constantly and I do not know what else to do. Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.59 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB CorsairDevice ID 587C53C9-A23A-49CC-8E7F-E30E975A414FSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  3. Multiple BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD. Please help.: Multiple BSOD Would really appreciate any help that I'll get here. I'm going crazy already. So I had my first pc built on the first week of December. As a person who's not a tech savvy, I hired someone who'll assemble my pc. So everything went smoothly for the first...
  4. Multiple BSODs Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs Please Help!: Hi folks, Please can someone help me get to the bottom of the problems I'm having with my laptop. It's been problematic for a few months now. The laptop has become really unreliable with freezes/hangs, random resets and the dreaded BSOD I originally thought it was...
  5. Multiple BSOD, please help!

Multiple BSOD, please help!: Hello! I'm looking for some help, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 pro and I'm getting a BSOD quite often, usually when I'm trying to load or install something. I have tried updating drivers and and have even completely reinstalled windows and cleaned the drive but I'm...
  6. Windows 10 1909 BSOD Memory_Management please help

Windows 10 1909 BSOD Memory_Management please help: I have a 2 week old computer, I played some games, call of duty warzone, assassin's creed unity, csgo, without any problems. I wanted to start playing GTA 5, first time I could play until the prologue, then I got BSOD, i thought yeah whatever, then wanted to go online, I...
  7. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Help with Analysis

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Help with Analysis: Hello, i've been getting frequent BSOD crashes under the error code mem_management so I did a driver test with CMD, followed the steps and upon startup it kept crashing. I booted into safe mode to extract the minidump files and i've uploaded the latest 3 dmp files into this...
  8. Help with Memory_Management BSOD Win10

Help with Memory_Management BSOD Win10: I've been having some memory management BSOD and random freezing hiccups here and there when using two streaming pages on chrome (never had this problem before, it started some months ago and only now I'm really starting to get legitimately upset with it). I've read a...
  9. Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management"

Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management": Hey there, I am asking for help because I am exhausted by my problem and for the life of me cannot find out what's causing my trouble. It all started with "Memory_Management"-BSODs in infrequent intervals. Cause was always ntoskrnl.dll, the dumps did not state any...
  10. same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hi since i upgraded to windows 10 i have been getting this BSOD, i didnt get it before in windows 7. let me first say that my PSU is dieing, i will replace it when i get enough money saved up, i dont think that a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod could be the cause of the PSU (correct...