Windows 10: Multiple BSODs recently

Discus and support Multiple BSODs recently in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheMB93, Aug 15, 2022.

1. TheMB93 Win User

Multiple BSODs recently

Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if they could locate what is causing the issues. I have tried myself, but an very inexperienced with going through these files. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjGe1J8sYlDmhwR9dSHXQ9Lr9k-F

:)

TheMB93, Aug 15, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSOD errors started recently

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Multiple BSODs recently [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update your BIOS to version 1402
    P8Z77-V LK | Motherboards | ASUS Global

If this doesn't help, I would suggest to clean reinstall the display drivers
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 67923

3. "Recent Items" list vs Opening a folder for Recent Items

Multiple BSODs recently :) Hello all... I am not understanding how MS elected removed the list of recent files and replaced it with opening a folder to see the recent files. That is now a 2 step process because you have to close the folder. I used the "recent items" a lot and I miss it - I'm sure others do ass well.
    The solutions offered here only are partial, they only add the link to the start menu / jump lists, but those still open an actual folder which then has to be closed. If you open multiple files, then you have to close multiple folders. Odd...
    I'm not a programmer - but I'm thinking (hoping!) that someone around here may be knowledgeable enough to find a way to return the actual "Recent Items" list, without opening a folder.
    I'm thinking I may not be alone on this one...
    Thank you!!

sunnyorlando, Aug 15, 2022
  4. herrshaun Win User

Multiple BSODs recently

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Multiple BSODs recently

1. Multiple BSODs recently - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs recently

2. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs recently: Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if...
  3. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs recently: Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if...
  4. [HELP NEEDED] I've been getting multiple BSODs recently

[HELP NEEDED] I've been getting multiple BSODs recently: Hello,I've been getting several blue screens of death over the past few weeks. I've already tried the following with no luck, sometimes multiple times:- chkdsk /f on both my HDD and SDD- Running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool- Reseating my RAM- Updating my drivers-...
  5. I've been getting multiple BSODs recently

I've been getting multiple BSODs recently: Hello,I've been getting several blue screens of death over the past few weeks. I've already tried the following with no luck, sometimes multiple times:- chkdsk /f on both my HDD and SDD- Running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool- Reseating my RAM- Updating my drivers-...
  6. Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD in recent weeks caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0: Multiple bluescreens from windows in relation to memory management, all caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f45a0 see below. Seems to only have started recently last month. I tested with different RAM and a different Motherboard, still getting blue screens. I've done memtest with 4...
  7. Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers

Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers: Hey Microsoft community, long time lurker first time poster here. I'm having some trouble recently with multiple BSOD's happening to a number of my users recently. They have all been receiving the same blue screen error message, that there was a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA...
  8. Recent BSOD

Recent BSOD: Recently my laptop suffered a Blue Screen of Death. Some help would be appreciated if you could fix it. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWon1Dm-VmPyZDRgp5 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWonwG7Vb8NHetU40N...
  9. Multiple BSOD errors started recently

Multiple BSOD errors started recently: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Nvidia GTX 570 ASUS P8Z77-V-LK Intel i7-3770k 3.50 GHz PSU: OCZ 700W Poking around the internet makes it seem like this is a rather common occurrence. Starting Monday (I think) I started getting artifacts all over my screen then my computer would...
  10. Multiple BSOD. Most recent - Memory Management: ntkrnlmp.exe

Multiple BSOD. Most recent - Memory Management: ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi all, I'm not very experienced with computers at all. I just built a computer from scratch with a friend. Just did a clean install of Windows 10 and have been having random BSODs since then. Memtest was ran for 8 passes with no error. Just switched the layout of my RAM...