Windows 10: Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming)

Discus and support Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have had 10+ bsods in last 2 days. First ones were while gaming (WoW) then BSODs started happening at random times (while working, watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrBS0D, Jun 27, 2018.

1. mrBS0D Win User

Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming)

Hello, i have had 10+ bsods in last 2 days. First ones were while gaming (WoW) then BSODs started happening at random times (while working, watching videos). I tried to use BSOD viewer, but information is very scarce there. Then i decided to do driver signature confirmation via windows and i ended up getting 4 BSODs in a row while booting (i solved the issue tho was @bios software by gigabyte i deleted it) but previous issues remain unsolved - i ve tried to do the obvious - updated GPU, soundcard drivers, did install another free AV (had avast now avira). I just came home and didnt get bsod yet (in10mins time) help plox.

edit:
    First BSODs were netio.sys (i did reinstall network adapter drivers then)
    later it was ntoskrnl
    the solved was gdrv.sys (gigabyte driver which i removed)
    There was 1 more but i cant recall the name (and i cant open the dump file anymore its corrupt maybe) but it had something to do with memory management ( i did memtest and chkdsk)

:)

mrBS0D, Jun 27, 2018
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming) :)

cplpro, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Darkyodk Win User
    Encountering random game crashes and multiple different BSOD

I have been encountering random game crashes and different BSOD messages for the past month at a high rate. This mainly happens when playing 'Smite' but happens frequently with other games and sometimes when browsing on Chrome. Attachment 45120

Darkyodk, Jun 27, 2018
  4. EcyDaz Win User

BSOD after Win10 fall update.While browsing and Gaming.

Hey. Sorry for late reply.
    I'm going to add images of cpuz images that i didn't put before.
    I did removed secondary hdd yesterday but still getting bsod while playing and browsing.
    For the steps you did write in second post,
    I didn't do any backup but i did crate a restore point.Checked health with hd tune and posted pics.
    I did clear cmos before all so there were no overclock. I couldn't update bios and do memtest coz my flash drive is with my gf and she forgot at work *Sad .
    For the memory.dmp i uploaded and posted it at my last post.
    I almost did every step beside creating backup and flash drive needed sections.
    By the way i did try each ram in each slots. Single and dual.That really didn't change anything.
    Finally i was using windows 8.1 and then upgraded to win 10. Automatic update was always on. Never did format or anything else till i update last big update. After update it started bsod. After few bsod my windows beginning to corrupt and couldn't even use start or settings. Then i decided to reset windows with clean install (not saving files.)
    Here are the images of the cpu-z

Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming) [​IMG]

EcyDaz, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSODs while doing different activities (browsing, gaming) - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs while

2. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  3. Multiple BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs while gaming: Hi guys I mainly play Rainbow Six Siege on an Alienware m15 i7-8750H, RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB, 144Hz [laptop], and I've had this problem since I got this laptop. Also, this following issue is present across all games, not just Siege; while playing, the screen will freeze and...
  4. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  5. Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming

Multiple Different BSOD Errors while gaming: Hi everyone, As I mentioned in the title, I have been experiencing the BSOD multiple times with a different error each time. This seems to occur only when I am playing a PC game. The issue first occurred after playing Fallout 4 for about a week. Since then, the crashes...
  6. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  7. Multiple BSOD while gaming

Multiple BSOD while gaming: I have a 2 month old PC that I built myself and have been having problems with recently. I usually get a BSOD when gaming and this can be anywhere from 10 minutes into the game or 1 hour into the game. My last two instances the screen actually turned totally red and...
  8. BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.

BSOD while playing multiple games, different errors.: Over the course of using windows 10 I have came across multiple BSOD errors, at least 5 different ones while I play some games. Most games I have noticed or remember are games like World of Warcraft, No Man's Sky, Overwatch. But there are many other games that I have not...
  9. Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games

Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games: Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It wont do it while sitting...
  10. BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

BSOD while not doing anything and browsing: Hi, I have been experiencing BSODs many times in a day. It's started a few days ago. I don't understand why it's occurring to my PC. It happens when I browse and it also happens when I do nothing just keeping the PC on and going out for awhile and after I return, I see it...