Windows 10: Multiple BSODs with different error messages

Discus and support Multiple BSODs with different error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi twice while playing video games and once while not I've encountered 3 blue screens with different error messages. The first was memory_management,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JChen_415, Mar 27, 2020.

1. JChen_415 Win User

Multiple BSODs with different error messages

Hi
    twice while playing video games and once while not I've encountered 3 blue screens with different error messages.
    The first was memory_management, the second irql_not_less_or_equal and the last was page fault in nonpaged area. After the first two I updated my graphics card driver and downloaded the newest windows update. I also did the memory diagnostic twice, once after the first two and again after the last and I couldn't find any errors. I tried using the driver verifier and it gave me two errors, one involving ISCTD64.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. I am not sure what's wrong with my computer and would appreciate any help identifying the issue. I can also include the .dmp files using the preferred sharing method.

Thanks!

:)

JChen_415, Mar 27, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Multiple BSODs with different error messages :)

cplpro, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Reduku Win User
    Multiple BSOD different errors.

I was running 7 days to die, which is where I can consistently get the errors to pop up via just playing for a couple of minutes. Just running the computer doesn't cause the error, I've run a memory test on the ram in two different systems and ruled that
    out and replaced the CPU. I was hoping debuging or some more expertise would help me narrow down the problem further.

Additionally I also got the following BSOD after I did some more testing.

• kmode exception not handled
    • Whea uncorrectable error
    I have a nvidia RTX 2080 Ti and preformed a clean install of the drivers via the geforce experience driver update before I got these two new BSOD.

I will attempt the DDU clean install and test again.

Just finished the clean install with DDU and ran the game and within 6 mins, received the BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION again.

Reduku, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Multiple BSODs with different error messages

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSODs with different error messages [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSODs with different error messages

1. Multiple BSODs with different error messages - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs different

2. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  3. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  4. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs with multiple different scenarios and error messages

BSODs with multiple different scenarios and error messages: I recently built a new computer and have been getting quite a few blue screens lately. The first one I got was after booting up my computer after it had been off for a few days. I got that one a couple more times and it tends to happen if I try to hibernate my computer...
  6. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  7. Random BSODs with multiple different error messages

Random BSODs with multiple different error messages: Hey lovely people, have this problem for quite a while now and can't seem to pinpoint it: My PC works fine for a day or two and then on the second or third day just crashes randomly, sometimes only once, sometimes multiple times after each other until its tuck in a loop of...
  8. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: hi all. i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English version of windows 10 pro. after the installation of the updates every single time when i shut down my laptop and re-open it...
  9. Multiple BSOD different errors.

Multiple BSOD different errors.: In order the errors have been: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION The system is a new system and I'm at a loss at what is causing this. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_alY6GX0UBpFumlfc2izCKiTmI?e=TtcBbj...
  10. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...