Windows 10: Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,...

Discus and support Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for the last couple of days my laptop has been crashing with these stop codes: unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died, kernal data in-page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Castiel-, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Castiel- Win User

Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,...

for the last couple of days my laptop has been crashing with these stop codes: unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died, kernal data in-page errorthe most frequent ones being unexpected store exception & critcal process died my laptop crashed with the stop code: kernal data in-page error only onceI tried reinstalling windows but after a couple of hours of reinstalling my pc still randomly crashed shortly after it starts up / in the middle of me watching a video or even just keeping the laptop running without touching itI researched this and it seems that minidumps can help an

:)

Castiel-, Jul 10, 2021

2. BSOD - Critical Process Died

Hi Tony,

The blue screen error with a stop code 'Critical Process Died' that you encountered can be caused by a recent update, device drivers that got corrupted or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What changes were made or what updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Did you mean to say that you ran your device in safe mode when you said that you booted the device with only Microsoft Processes running?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to run the driver verifier. Driver verifier is an inbuilt tool in the Windows operating system, which helps you to test the drivers which may be corrupted. These corrupted drivers may contribute as to why you're getting a "Blue Screen of Death" (BSOD)
    or stop errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 10, 2021
  4. LouA_9438 Win User

Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,...

stop code critical process died

continued repeat of critical process died - stop code

LouA_9438, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD's with different stop codes unexpected_store_exception, critcal process died,... - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's different

2. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes: Hello everyone! For the past few weeks I have been frustrated with my PC. When I load up newly installed games like Fortnite it crashes and I have to restart my pc.. I also have to manually change the boot order because it automatically changes to the 2nd drive. Please help...
  3. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes: Hello everyone! For the past few weeks I have been frustrated with my PC. When I load up newly installed games like Fortnite it crashes and I have to restart my pc.. I also have to manually change the boot order because it automatically changes to the 2nd drive. Please help...
  4. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  6. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  7. Can I repair STOP CODE: CRITCAL PROCESS DIED via BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I repair STOP CODE: CRITCAL PROCESS DIED via BIOS?: Hi, Background: I have two laptops. The second replaced the new 1st one. Upon returning to the 1st one, I discover I cannot sign into it as the password to my Microsoft account isn't accepted. I began using this 1st laptop under a Local Account, but again, the password I set...
  8. Can I repair STOP CODE: CRITCAL PROCESS DIED via BIOS?

Can I repair STOP CODE: CRITCAL PROCESS DIED via BIOS?: Hi, Background: I have two laptops. The second replaced the new 1st one. Upon returning to the 1st one, I discover I cannot sign into it as the password to my Microsoft account isn't accepted. I began using this 1st laptop under a Local Account, but again, the password I set...
  9. Can I repair STOP CODE: CRITCAL PROCESS DIED via BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Critcal Process Died how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critcal Process Died how to fix it?: Hi! I had this windows blue screen for some years and i tried to google it and never found an solution. so for a few days ago i upgraded my pc, and still get the same error but not as often. If you guys know anything that could help me please comment, Thanks. submitted by...